Playtech’s 101 Roulette is a unique take on the classic European roulette game. There is one zero, but unlike standard roulette, this game features 105 slots made up of numbers 0-100 and four suits corresponding to those of common playing cards. Luckily for you, the game doesn’t have as many rules as it does slots. 101 Roulette Demo, petit poker, sala slot via tuscolana, casino laval. Help us say goodbye to these games as they will soon be retiring from PlayNow. 101 Roulette offers far larger payouts than regular roulette. While in regular roulette a Straight Up bet will payout at 35:1, in this game you can win 100:1! Furthermore, there are enhanced payout for a number of other types of bet such as Splits, Corners and Zero Corner bets.
101 Roulette is a fixed odds betting game. It is based on roulette and has an oval roulette wheel.
The roulette wheel has 105 slots: numbers 0 to 100, plus heart, diamond, spade and club. The ball is spun in the wheel and will land in one of the slots. If you bet on the slot the ball lands in, you will win a payout.
TO PLAY THE GAME
101 Roulette is played in one view:
- The Betting Table, where bets can be placed.
In this view the betting table and roulette wheel are both visible.
Additionally, you can turn the LUCKY NUMBERS and QUICK BETS modes on or off. In LUCKY NUMBERS mode bets are placed automatically on all numbers at the borders and corners of a chosen number. In QUICK BETS mode bets are placed automatically on all the numbers in the same row as a chosen number and on all the numbers in the same column as the chosen number. You can play in both modes simultaneously.
You can make QUICK BETS by clicking and holding on a number even when QUICK BETS mode is off.
THE BETTING TABLE
101 Roulette Winning Tips
- The different chip values that can be used to place bets appear in the chip tray. Click a chip in the chip tray to select it.
- The chip tray appears on the left of the betting table.
- To place a bet, click the desired chip value then click on the number or numbers you would like to bet on. The chosen number(s) will be highlighted in white until you release your mouse.
- There are many different types of bets in Roulette, including bets placed on multiple numbers with a single chip. All bets are listed in the paytable section below.
- You may place as many different bets of as many different values you like on each game, provided the potential winnings from the bet do not exceed the maximum payout from a single game.
- If you wish to place an additional bet of a different value, click a chip of a different value.
- The total amount you have bet will be shown in the TOTAL BET field at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click the DOUBLE button to double all bets currently placed on the table.
- Click UNDO to remove the last bet made from the table.
- Click CLEAR BETS to remove all bets currently on the table.
- The minimum and maximum total bets are shown beside the table. If you click on this text a pop-up window will appear that details all the table limits.
- Each position on the table has a minimum bet and a maximum bet. If you attempt to bet higher than the maximum or lower than the minimum, the bet will not be accepted and a small message will appear to inform you of this.
- The percentage bar shows the percentage change of your current bet resulting in a win. It is in the center of the screen.
- The result history shows the previous game results. It is on the right of the wheel.
THE ROULETTE WHEEL
- Once you have placed your bet, click SPIN to start the game.
- The ball will land in one of the numbered slots.
- If the ball lands in a numbered slot you bet on, you will win a payout according to your bet.
- The slot will be shown in the top left of the screen.
- After the ball has landed, the DOUBLE & SPIN and REBET & SPIN buttons will appear.
- Click DOUBLE & SPIN to double the previous bet(s) and start another game.
- Click REBET & SPIN to place the same bet(s) as in the previous game and start another game.
- A marker will be placed on the winning number from the last spin.
The AUTOPLAY mode can be used to play several games in a row with the same bet automatically.
Place a bet, then hold the SPIN button to open the Autoplay panel. The Autoplay panel has a slider which can be moved to select the number of games to be played automatically. Slide the slider to the desired number of automatic games, then click the START AUTOPLAY button to begin those games.
During the Autoplay games, the number of remaining games will be shown on the STOP AUTOPLAY button at the bottom right of the screen. Press the STOP AUTOPLAY button at any time to end the Autoplay games.
The Autoplay panel can also be opened by holding the HOLD FOR AUTOPLAY/SPIN button.
DOUBLE - Doubles all current bets (if the set limit is not exceeded).
CLEAR BETS - Removes all bets from the table.
SPIN - Starts new round with any current bets.
HOLD FOR AUTOPLAY/SPIN - Starts new round with any current bets. Holding this button opens the Autoplay Panel.
REBET - Places the same bets as in the previous round.
DOUBLE & SPIN - Doubles all current bets (if the set limit is not exceeded) and starts new round. When no new bets have been placed, clicking this button repeats and doubles the previous bets and starts new round.
REBET & SPIN - Places the same bets as in the previous round and and starts new round.
START AUTOPLAY - Starts the selected number of Autoplay games.
STOP AUTOPLAY - Cancels the active Autoplay session.
UNDO - When clicked, the last bet is removed from the table.
BET TYPES AND PAYTABLE
How to Place
A bet on a single number (including 0, spade, heart, diamond and club) being the winning number.
Click on a number.
A bet on two numbers (including 0, spade, heart, diamond and club) next to each other on the table.
Click between two numbers.
A bet on 0, spade, heart, diamond and club.
Click on the bottom edge of club.
A bet covering an entire column of ten numbers.
Click on the bottom edge of the lowest number in a column (e.g. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100).
A bet covering three positions next to each other on the table: 0,1,2; spade,3,4; heart,5,6; diamond,7,8; club,9,10.
Click on the lower left corner of 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
A bet covering four numbers next to each other on the table (including 0, spade, heart, diamond and club).
Click at the corner of four numbers.
A bet covering 0, spade, heart, diamond, club and one column of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Click at the bottom corner of a vertical line between club and 10.
A bet covering two Streets – twenty different numbers in two rows of ten numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20).
Click between two street bets (at the bottom corner of two numbers at the bottom of a vertical row).
A bet on every number in a specific row (e.g. 1, 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81, 91).
Click on an area marked '9 to 1'.
A bet on the winning number being red.
Click on the area marked with a red diamond.
A bet on the winning number being black.
Click on the area marked with a black diamond.
A bet on the winning number being even.
Click on the area marked with “EVEN”.
A bet on the winning number being odd.
Click on the area marked with “ODD”. Texas holdem best 5 cards.
- A win will return any chips bet on the winning number and award a payout based on the type of bet.
- The actual payout depends on the number of chips involved in the bet. For example, if the bet is placed on five consecutive numbers and one of them is hit, the payout is 100 + 1 − 5 = 96 chips.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Play Roulette For Free
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Roulette How To
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 85.71% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.19%.
101 Route 73 South Marlton Nj