Live baccarat is a traditional game of baccarat that is played in real-time at an online casino. The game is handled by a professional dealer and streamed in HD for players to watch.
Free Online Baccarat If you would like to play baccarat online, but don’t want to risk your money in unfamiliar game, try to play baccarat for fun at one of the online casinos.
- Baccarat is one of the card games which withstood the test of time and made its way to casinos around the world. The popularity of this game skyrocketed with the rise of online casinos, where playing live baccarat became just as entertaining as it was in land-based casinos, if not more so. Baccarat Live Casino games are very similar to blackjack — think of baccarat as a.
- Baccarat side bets are also not commonly offered at online casinos, but many land-based casinos add them to the table. Most of the time, baccarat side bets are similar to the wagers on a roulette table, with some variations for each version. In this guide, we’ll be going through the most popular side bets from almost every version of baccarat.
- If you would like to play baccarat online, but don’t want to risk your money in unfamiliar game, try to play baccarat for fun at one of the online casinos. Baccarat is a game of chance you can enjoy in your advantage, without financial risks.
An online game of live dealer baccarat is a lot like playing the game at a brick-and-mortar casino – emotions included! So if you enjoy the real casino experience, you should definitely give it a try.
Keep reading to find the best online casinos that offer the game with live dealers.
Also, discover the best tips to improve your chances of winning, learn how to join the online tables, how to play both on desktop or mobile and how to take advantage of the available bonuses!
All You Need To Know About The Game
Top Live Baccarat Online Casinos
Deposit Options include:
- Accepts Players From USA
- Hundreds Of Popular Casino Games
- Amazing New Online Casino
- Play Instantly On Mobile Or Desktop
- Reputable, Legit, USA Online Casino
- Quick Payouts, Easy to Use Software
- Mobile, Download, and Instant Play
- Excellent 225% Deposit Bonus
Deposit Options include:
- Top USA Friendly Casino, Fast Payouts
- Quick Visa & Bitcoin Deposit Options
- Safe, Secure, and Highly Reputable Online Casino
- Excellent Welcome Bonus of 300%
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to €250
- Large Australian Bitcoin-Friendly Casino
- Mobile Friendly
- Up to $2,250 in Welcome Bonuses
- Large Selection of Pokies
Why Play Live Dealer Baccarat Online
This is one of the most popular games at land-based casinos. Its popularity has been growing exponentially at online casino sites and it is definitely among the top games to play live.
That being said, live dealer baccarat has plenty of great features, including:
Real dealers – The dealers are professionals and will take your questions and doubts about the game in real-time. The human touch is an upgrade in the game experience compared to the traditional online baccarat games. You will also be able to pick your preferred dealer.
HD Streaming – Online casinos have invested in quality rooms that make the live playing experience as close to the real thing as possible. The dealer has a headset that allows him or her to interact with players, and the buttons on the menu allow you to zoom in and move around the table. You won’t miss a thing.
Genuine Casino Experience – Baccarat is a fun game, but it’s a lot more exciting when you can talk and cheer with the rest of the players on the table. Online live baccarat will give you the chance to meet new people, chat and joke around while you make real money.
Convenience – As long as you have an internet connection, you can play from anywhere you want. From home, while waiting in line at the supermarket or during your daily commute.
Reassurance – Live dealers may help you ease concerns regarding the fairness of online casino games, as in a live game you get to see everything the dealer does. Skeptical players may find playing baccarat with a live dealer reassuring.
Is Online Live Baccarat Legit?
If you are thinking that real dealers could also cheat, we are here to reassure you. Licensed online casinos like the ones we recommend are worthy of your trust. Regulated by several different industry organizations, they are just as safe as a brick-and-mortar casino.
Best Live Baccarat Sites To Play Online In 2021
The online casinos below are safe and among the best in the business. These casinos offer many variations of live baccarat to enjoy:
|RANK||LIVE CASINO||BONUS||# OF LIVE BACCARAT GAMES||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Las Atlantis Casino||280% up to $14,000||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now|
|#2||Red Dog Casino||225% up to $12,250||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now|
|#3||Super Slots||300% up to $6,000||Live Baccarat Games: 3||Play Now|
|#4||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now|
|#5||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Live Baccarat Games: 3||Play Now|
Bet Limits For Live Baccarat
Just like land-based casinos, live casinos online offer tables with different betting limits. Some of these tables start as low as $0.5 and can go up to $10,000.
Check out the betting limits for online live baccarat at some of our most trusted operators:
- El Royale Casino: The bet limits on Baccarat and Super 6 are $5-$100, $25-$500, and $50-$1000.
- BetOnline: Baccarat and Super 6 each have bet limits of $5-$100, $25-$500, and $250-$5000.
- Wild Casino: Same as BetOnline, Wild Casino offers tables with betting limits of $5-$100, $25-$500, and $250-$5000.
- MyBookie: The bet limits on Baccarat and Super 6 range between $2.50 and $2,500.
Live Baccarat On Mobile
Online casinos have invested in high-tech software to give players the best live baccarat experience directly from their mobile devices. You can play directly from your browser, without the need to download any special software.
Online casino’s live interface is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and both phone and tablets. Some players may prefer a larger screen, like that of an iPad, but that is entirely up to you.
Is A Live Baccarat App Available?
Several casinos offer apps to play live dealer baccarat. You need to download the app directly from the casino site because you won’t find it at Apple or Google Play Store.
However, there is no need for an app. Online casinos have made live baccarat mobile-friendly, and you can get the full experience in-browser.
Live Baccarat Bonuses
Few online casinos offer exclusive bonuses for live dealer baccarat players (some may offer specific bonuses for live blackjack or live roulette). However, players can always take advantage of regular online casino bonuses, including some of the following:
- Welcome Bonus: it is the bonus you get when you first sign-up to an online casino. It is usually the juiciest so make sure you take advantage of it. El Royale Casino offers one of the most attractive welcomes bonuses in the industry: a whopping 250% up to $12,500.
- Reload Bonus: you receive this reward when you reload funds into your casino account. Pay attention as some reload bonus could apply to sports betting but not casino gaming, or the other way around. BetOnline offers a 20% monthly reload bonus.
- Rebate Bonus: in the case of this promo, the online casino will give you back a percentage of the amount you lost. MyBookie, for example, offers a Rebate Special Monday Bonus by which you get a 10% rebate up to 100% on any losses accrued on Mondays.
- Casino Bonus: it applies specifically to casino gaming. BetOnline will give you 100% up to $1,000 in Casino Bonuses on your first three deposits.
How To Play Live Baccarat Online With a Dealer
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to join a live baccarat table online. Follow these straightforward steps and you’ll be playing in no time:
- Pick a trustworthy online casino: Select one of our trusted online casino sites to get started. We have reviewed each of the sites we recommend and you can rest assured that they are reliable operators. Check out our top sites in the section below.
- Sign Up: Enter your personal information and confirm your email address to create your account.
- Find the cashier: To win real money, you need to deposit actual cash. Online casinos don’t give you the option to play or practice live baccarat for free. So you’ll have to make a deposit if you want to play live
- Pick your game: Choose one of the many variations, from traditional baccarat to Chemin de Fer to Punto Banco. You can also choose the table you want to play at according to betting limits and whether you like the dealer.
Tips To Beat The Dealer
Online live baccarat has little to no strategy. The game is based on luck, but you can help your chances to win by following these simple tips:
- Avoid The Tie Bet – the house’s biggest edge comes in the tie bet. The house has an unbelievable 14.36% edge when you place the tie bet. Don’t fall into the trap.
- The Banker Bet Is The Way To Go – now you know the Tie Bet is not good for you, but you probably want to know which bet gives the house the lowest edge. Well, that’s the Banker Bet. The house has a 1.06% when you bet the Banker.
- Side Bets – find out if your preferred online casino allows side bets. These bets are available when a paired or suited set of cards appear. The side bets are recommended if a big payout is probable. Otherwise, stick with the traditional bets.
- Bankroll Management – like in many other casino games, you will succeed at live baccarat if you stay disciplined with the cash you want to invest. Set a maximum number of dollars you will put in play and stick to it.
Popular Games You Can Play
From classics to newer versions of the game, online casinos offer several baccarat variations that you can play live. These are some of the most popular:
The original version of baccarat is a comparing card game played between two hands: the “Player” and the “Banker”.
You can also place your bet on the “Tie”, but we would not recommend it!
You’ll be able to play live baccarat online at most top sites – and make sure to choose from our recommended list, as they are the safest options.
Live Super 6 Baccarat
This game is a popular variation of the classic baccarat. You can wager on the “Banker,” the “Player,” and the “Tie Bet”.
Know that the house edge on a banker bet under Live Super 6 is 1.46%.
Live Super 6 Baccarat is widely available at online gaming sites, however, for maximum safety we recommend to go with the ones mentioned in this article.
Speed Baccarat is just a higher speed version of the game. Players need to be ready and sharp to place bets because the game is a lot faster than the regular action. We recommend you play this game when you have gained plenty of experience at the baccarat tables.
If you like suspense, baccarat squeeze is the game for you. It has the same rules as the traditional game, but the dealers will take time to reveal the cards, building enough anticipation to make it fun.
Time To Start Playing And Having Fun!
Live baccarat online takes the game to a more entertaining and satisfying place than just the random number generator offered by the virtual casino software.
Perhaps no other casino game benefits more by playing on a table full of people than this one. It’s the main reason baccarat with live dealers is gaining a lot of popularity. Remember, you are here to win some cash but also to have a good time.
Pick a trusted live baccarat casino, join and start having fun!
Your Questions Answered By Our Experts
How do the odds of live baccarat compare to the regular online game?
The odds of live dealer baccarat and regular online baccarat are the same. Odds will change, however, depending on the game variation you play. It is worth doing some research on the house edge for the different bets taking into account the variation you chose.
Can you play for free?
No, you can’t play live dealer baccarat for free. Online casinos make the live dealers available, so players bet real money and get an authentic casino experience. However, you can practice with the virtual online baccarat for free.
Is live dealer baccarat rigged?
No, it’s not. The online casinos we suggest are licensed and regulated, giving the player a fair chance to win.
Baccarat has been a fixture in high-roller areas at brick-and-mortar casinos for decades. The attraction is a low-house edge compared with other games: close to 1% for one bet type. Now, you can enjoy baccarat online or live with our detailed guide.
Betting on baccarat is simple. On each hand, you’ll decide whether to back “player,” “banker” or “tie.” There are complex rules for how the two hands are dealt; though, when you play the game, the croupier handles this side of things. There are variations of baccarat which simplify the rules. The best known is called Punto Banco.
Online baccarat is available either against software or via live dealer casino rooms. However, you’ll need to be in a state that offers legal real money casinos to take advantage.
Our baccarat guide provides you with everything you need to understand the bets and rules. We look at how to play baccarat online, as well as the strategy for placing those all-important bets.
How to play online baccarat legally in the US?
Regulation for online gambling is expanding at a rapid pace. Many states have started with legal sportsbooks, and a handful of states offer or are in the processing of offering online casinos. Presently, these states are New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and West Virginia.
If you are in a legal state, you’ll be able to enjoy online baccarat and Punto Banco.
First, there are computer software versions. These are fast, easy to play and start at surprisingly small stakes (or even for play-money while you learn the game).
At some online casino sites, you can find table games at live dealer studios. Casinos stream these games in real-time from their brick-and-mortar casinos. You can find live dealer casinos at the bigger online casinos, including Golden Nugget and 888 Casino, in regulated states.
Details of the online casino laws vary by state. Generally, you’ll need to be at least 21 years or older to play. There is no need to be a permanent resident of the legal gaming state, though you will need to be inside state lines where the casino is licensed to play.
Casino apps include the geolocation technology to verify that you are inside the state borders.
How online baccarat works
We describe a typical baccarat game in which a dealer handles the cards, with one or more players betting on the outcome. Bet365 official android app play store. However, there are variations where the dealer position rotates around the table.
Before a hand is dealt, each player will place bets on one or more of the three outcomes. The choices are player, banker or tie. You can choose to bet on any of these outcomes (as a player, you are not forced to bet on the “player” option).
Here are the odds of winning based on those bets:
- Player: 1.24%
- Banker: 1.06%
- Tie: 14.36%
Play Free Baccarat Game Online
Note that the “tie” option has terrible odds compared with either the player or the banker bets. More on that in the side bets section below.
The dealer deals hands to both the player and banker. There are complex rules for whether more cards are added to each hand. You don’t need to memorize these to enjoy the game.
Baccarat drawing rules
The winning hand out of the player and banker is the one closest to (or at) 9 points.
Each hand is dealt two cards with the following rules:
- Non-picture cards are worth their point value.
- Tens through kings (all the picture cards) are worth zero.
- Aces are worth one.
If a hand goes over 10, then 10 points are removed.
For example, two 7s = 14, take the 10, and you have a score of 4.
- If either hand shows 8 or9 (also known as a “natural“), the hand ends and no extra cards are dealt.
Any time there is no “natural” (8 or 9) on the two-card deal, then the following chart is examined, with more cards being dealt under the following criteria:
- The player stands on 6 or 7 and draws a third card with a score of zero to 5.
- If the player stood with a 6 or 7, then the banker draws a card with zero to 5 and stands with a 6 or 7.
Banker rules on 3rd card
Baccarat Casino Online
When the player draws a third card, the rules for the banker become more complex:
- If the player total is zero, 1 or 2, then the banker will always draw a third card; otherwise, the rules depend on the banker’s current total.
- Banker Shows 3: Draws a third card unless the player’s third card was an 8.
- Banker Shows 4: Draws a third card when the player drew 2 through 7 as a third card.
- Banker Shows 5: Draws a third card when the player drew 4 through 7 as a third card.
- Banker Shows 6: Draws a third card when the player drew 6 or 7 only.
- Banker Shows 7: Always stands.
Baccarat Casino Online Game
You don’t need to remember these rules to enjoy the game.
From a player’s perspective, you can enjoy online baccarat by merely deciding whether to bet on the player, banker or tie squares.
How to reduce the house edge in Baccarat
Baccarat is a favorite among high rollers because of the lower house edge. There are variations in payouts and details of the rules which make a difference.
The golden rule for baccarat is to avoid the tie bet. This does have a bigger return than either the banker or the player bet but comes with a horrific house edge. The tie bet can be more than 20% in some games and, typically, more than 14% (it depends on the return in each game).
Blackjack Casino Online
If you contrast this with the player and banker bets, you’ll see how big the difference is. These wagers have a house edge of around 1%.
The standard rules give the following:
- Player: 1.24%
- Banker: 1.06%
Table minimums are often bigger for baccarat than other games. When you see the low house edge, you’ll understand why this needs to be the case.
Casinos balance the lower edge (and easy gameplay where the players can’t make strategy mistakes) with the cost of running the table. Some casinos will have side bets on the hands being pairs or pairs of the same suit. These do add an element of excitement and interest to the game.
These wagers also have a prohibitively large house edge, often upwards of 10%.
Different variations of baccarat
Some baccarat variations are more complex than the original game, involving strategy decisions by players who affect the outcome of hands.
Others are simplified, turning them into an entertaining and simple casino game.
Here are the main variations:
- Punto Banco: This is also known as American baccarat, though it is the single most popular variation around the world. In this format, the casino is the “house” (not each player in turn). This variation is played with a shoe of between six and eight decks.
- Mini Baccarat: This game is designed to work with a single casino dealer who performs all the handling of cards. The drawing rules are slightly different from the main game.
- Super 6 Baccarat: This is also known as Punto 2000. Banker bets are paid at 1-to-1 on all scores except 6, which is paid at 50%. It increases the house edge to 1.46% on banker bets.
- EZ Baccarat: This casino variation includes Dragon 7’and Panda 8 side bets. The banker will win on a total of 7 after the third card is drawn.
- Chemin De Fer: This is a multiplayer form of baccarat, where each player acts as the dealer in turn. This player acts as the banker, making decisions on whether to draw additional cards. All players share a single player hand in this format.
Live dealer baccarat games
Live dealer casino studios take advantage of better network speeds available these days.
You can bet on the outcome of a hand of baccarat dealt in real-time from a studio. These are available in those states with regulated online casinos. The studios are often inside the casinos, where experienced dealers can handle the cards.
To bet, you only need a funded account. You’ll drag and drop wagers using an overlay on the felt. With the dealing rules set, you won’t need to wait for others to make decisions (as you do when playing blackjack) or for the hand to play out to cover players who have bet when you have folded (as you do with live dealer casino poker games).
If the table minimums at live dealer online casinos are too big for your bankroll, you can always choose a software-based game instead.
These have the advantage that you will not miss a hand should you get distracted or disconnected, as well as those lower table minimums.
There are different variations of the history of baccarat. Some historians suggest that the origins of the game go back to the 15th century when France and Italy were at war.
France has a history of inventing gambling games, with roulette appearing there in the 17th century, and poker having a predecessor game in the region, too. The original French name for this game is Chemin de Fer.
Punto Banco was the version that hit the new world. This was the house-banked game, rather than the player-versus-player variation, which started in Europe.
It first appeared in Las Vegas at the Sands Casino in the 1950s. This game has made appearances in James Bond movies. More recently, it moved online, where you can now enjoy it with a live dealer or as a software-based game.
Baccarat and US casino bonuses
Online casinos in legal jurisdictions offer a lot of various bonuses and promotions to attract and retain players. While you can certainly take advantage of them, baccarat is not the best game for bonus clearing.
The super-low house edge means that most casinos will either exclude it or give it a very low “weighting” for the purposes of clearing bonuses.
With no-deposit free play, matched welcome bonuses and other promotions, your best bet is often to take advantage of them using slots, then enjoy baccarat games with the money you win.
Final thoughts on playing baccarat for free or real money
While not in the same league as blackjack or roulette in terms of popularity, baccarat does have its fans.
You’ll find this game in the high-limit area of many casinos, as well as (in simple “mini bacc” form) on the casino floor.
The outcomes are a win for a fictional player or a banker or sometimes a tie. You can bet on whichever outcome you like. The house edge is low on either bet, though slightly lower for banker bets.
Tie bets have a huge house edge; experienced players avoid these. Some variations of the game also have side bets.
Contrasting with the simple outcomes, the rules for dealing are complex.
Live Baccarat Casino Online
Unless a “natural” (8 or 9) is dealt, a table of rules that depend on what cards are showing is referenced.
Best Online Casino For Baccarat
Make sure you check out the new live dealer casino baccarat in states that regulate online gambling. It adds a social element — with a real dealer handling the cards — and lets you bet online.