- Super Bowl Squares are one of the most popular party games and betting contests for the Super Bowl.
- Bettors can set up a Super Bowl Squares game at their Super Bowl party or enter in one online.
- Bet Online Super Bowl Squares
- Super Bowl Squares Game Online
- Online Super Bowl Squares Free
- Super Bowl Squares Betting Sites
- Run your Prop Bets pool completely online! No software to download!
- Find the top Super Bowl betting sites offering special promotional games to online punters from the USA! Place your bets on your favourite teams and players with these rated Super Bowl betting sites!
- Free online Super Bowl squares contests. Create your contest with a single click and share with family and friends. Get started today!
TAMPA, Fla. – Betting on the Super Bowl comes in a multitude of fashions and forms.
Super Bowl boxes (also known as squares) are a popular way for people to get in on the action. Simply put, there are 100 squares broken up into 10 columns and rows.
From betting on the spread or moneyline at a Super Bowl sportsbook to betting pools within your group of friends or the office, bettors are always looking for the next way to wager on the big game.
One of the most popular forms of betting on the Super BowlTwin spin free spins. is that of Super Bowl Squares.
Bet Online Super Bowl Squares
Squares is a betting game that gives many different people a shot at winning big money in each quarter of the Super Bowl.
It can consist of nearly 100 different entrants and can payout and buy-in at many different levels.
The premise is simple: Bettors fill out a grid of numbers and whoever has the numbers that match the score at the end of each quarter wins a prize. Those with the correct numbers at the end of the game usually win a large prize or the jackpot.
Super Bowl Squares Game Online
The grid is set up in a 10×10 format. Typically, entrants fill out their initials or names in the squares randomly before the numbers are assigned.
Each entrant can buy a square and write their name in it for a fee. This can be anywhere from $5 to $100 a square.
After all the squares are full, the numbers 0-9 are randomly written across the top and down the side of the board, forming a grid.
Now, the game begins. At the end of each quarter, the final number in the score of each team is recorded.
Say the score at the end of the first quarter was 14-3 in favor of the Kansas City Chiefs. That means whoever has the square that lines up with 4 for the Chiefs and 3 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would win the first quarter prize.
This continues between each quarter, with usually a larger prize for halftime and then the end of the game.
Super Bowl squares is such a fun and popular way to bet on the big game due to the seemingly random nature that it is played. The board can be created with tons of stipulations and doesn’t require much effort to monitor.
This Super Bowl, consider setting up a board of Super Bowl squares to get everyone involved in the action.
Online Super Bowl Squares Free
News tags: Kansas City Chiefs NFL Super Bowl 55 Super Bowl LV Super Bowl Squares Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Super Bowl Squares Betting Sites
Jimmy began his journalistic journey as a stat recorder and PA announcer for his middle school baseball team. Full of experience across print, broadcast, and sports radio, he brings his knowledge and toolkit to the LegalSportsBetting team. You can find him watching sports, making parlays, and listening to music on any day ending in Y.