Canara Bank will offer a 2.95 percent interest rate for term deposits with a maturity period of 7 to 45 days. The bank will give 3.9, 4.0 and 4.45 percent for FDs with maturity periods 46-90 days.
- Canara Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2021
- Canara Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2020
- Canara Bank Fd Calculator
Canara Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2021
Canara Bank FD Rates: Check Latest updated Best FD Interest Rates, RD (Recurring Deposits) Interest Rates, Single Term Deposit Rates for General, NRI & Senior Citizens Online through Deal4loans.
- Canara Bank has revised its fixed deposit rates across various maturities for deposits which are less than 2 crore with effect from 9th August 2019. The bank is offering an interest rate from 5.00% to 6.50% for a period of 7 days to 10 years.
- Canara Bank has slashed interest rates on deposits which are less than ₹ 2 crore with effect from 16 November. The bank has cut interest on all tenures either by 5 basis points (bps) or 10 bps.
- Canara Bank pays interest rates to the tune of 4.5-6.9 per cent to customers on fixed deposits up to Rs 2 crore. These fixed deposits, also known as retail term deposits, are available in 20.
- Canara Bank offers its deposit services to cater the long term financial goals of each segment of Customer base in India.The assortment of Fixed deposits are intended not only to meet the financial aspiration over a period of time, but also brings a greater sense of comfort at the time of sudden financial obligations especially for senior citizens and weaker section of society.
Latest Updated Deposit rates News:
✓ Bank Offers 5.40 % p.a. for Canara Tax Saver Deposit scheme (General Public). Maximum deposit acceptable is Rs 1.50 Lakh.
✓ You Can Invest As low as Rs.1000/- Per Month
✓ Minimum 15 days (7-14 days – Only for single deposit of Rs.5 lakh and above), Maximum 120 months
✓ Additional interest rate of 0.50% uniformly across all maturities for Senior Citizens
✓ Loan Facility Available upto 90% of the deposit amount
Canara Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2020
Individual, Joint (not more than 4), a Guardian on behalf of a minor, HUF, Partnership, a Company, Association or any other Institution
Canara Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates February 2021
|For Deposits less than Rs.2 Crore w.e.f. 08.02.2021|
Term Deposits (All Maturities)
Senior CitizenFree spin and win.
|Rate of Interest (% p.a.)||Rate of Interest (% p.a.)|
|7 days to 45 days*|
|46 days to 90 days|
|91 days to 179 days|
|180 days to less than 1 Year|
|1 year only|
|Above 1 year to less than 2 years|
|2 years & above to less than 3 years|
|3 years & above to less than 5 years|
|5 years & above to 10 Years|
Compare Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Check HDFC Bank FD Interest Rates
Latest SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Compare Ratnakar Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Get Indian Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Canara Bank Fd Calculator
Call Canara Bank Toll Free Number – 1800 425 0018