Eurovision is “a multi-national competition, with a collaborative mission, so much like the Olympics in a way.” This description of one of Europe’s biggest singing competitions came from the hosts of the show during the semi-final rounds in 2016 via song and dance. While the show brings its own high levels of energy and excitement, there is a way to spice things up a bit—Eurovision betting sites!
Eurovision 2021 - Winner options: betting statistics. The total amount matched on Eurovision 2021 - Winner options so far is $344,703. The total number of runners in Eurovision 2021 - Winner is 41, and you can back or lay 41 of them. Iceland is the first option among the active runners, while Armenia is the last.
- We have collected some of the bookmakers predictions of the outcome of Eurovision-related events. The odds are collected from bookmakers that have bets on some of the competitions. The odds are being continuously updated. We don't offer any bets on these odds.
- Eurovision Betting – Tips, Offers, Odds and Favourites. Note: we will update this page for the Eurovision 2021 as soon as more information is available. Welcome to your Eurovision Betting Guide 2021, held this year in Lisbon, Portugal. Get your eyes and ears ready and learn how to bet on Eurovision, Europe’s biggest music show!
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
|#1||Up To €150||Visit Site|
|100% Up To €122||Visit Site|
|#3||100% Up To €200||Visit Site|
|100% Up To €50||Visit Site|
|#5||100% Up To €50||Visit Site|
Online Eurovision 2021 betting enables people from all over the world to place real money wagers on the winners and results of the competition. If you consistently know which acts are going to the next round and which act ends up winning, you can turn that knowledge into cash.
Why These Are the Best Sites for Eurovision Betting
- Betting Coverage
- Competitive Lines and Odds
- Safety and Security
- Banking Options
- Reputation and History
- Ease of Use
- Quality Customer Service
- Mobile Compatibility
“The more the merrier” is the mantra we follow when it comes to selecting the best online Eurovision betting sites. Some sportsbooks will only run odds on the Grand Final, while others will offer action on the semis and the in-country song choice competitions. The latter is what we’re looking for. We won’t recommend any Eurovision betting sites unless we’re confident the sites offer the most extensive action possible.
Competitive Lines and Odds
As one of the largest viewed non-sporting events in the world, Eurovision tends to attract a lot of recreational and serious sports bettors. While you can never fully know who else is wagering where you are, there are ways to tell which betting sites are filled with sharp sharks and which are filled with recreational guppies. Eurovision betting odds at betting sites in the first category may be much worse than what you’ll see elsewhere because the sharks bet down the wagers with the highest expected value. We strive to fit our recommendations into the latter category so that you can get the best Eurovision betting odds available.
Safety and Security
Safety and security are critical elements of the best Eurovision betting sites. Online betting and entertainment wagering are supposed to be fun! If you have to constantly look over your shoulder or worry about the safety of your money, that sucks the fun right out of the equation.
Here’s the good news. If you use our recommendations when betting on Eurovision online, you’ve got nothing to worry about. All of these betting apps have the right levels of encryption, reputable banking partners, a squeaky-clean track record, and an operations team that takes a proactive approach to your safety. How long for jackpot city withdrawal.
The best Eurovision betting sites all meet the following criteria:
- Several high-quality, secure deposit and withdrawal methods
- Highly-encrypted banking integrations
- Clearly laid out policies and procedures
- Higher banking limits for deposits and withdrawals
Reputation and History
Betting on Eurovision online should only be done through a trusted betting site with a proven track record. Sure, there are probably some incredible entertainment betting sites out there that are brand new to the market but offer an amazing product. The problem, though, is there usually isn’t a huge incentive to risk your money with a new site when established Eurovision betting sites deliver the same or a better experience.
Ease of Use
Whether you’re looking up Eurovision betting odds, placing a bet, opening your account, or handling some banking, the process needs to be simple. All of the top betting apps know how to deliver a user experience that’s second to none. Betting online is designed to be convenient. Any site that misses that mark has no business anywhere near our list of the top Eurovision 2021 betting sites.
Quality Customer Service
Here’s some great news. Online Eurovision betting has been around for years, and the process is highly tested and proven. That being said, there will be times when you have issues you need help with. This might include something like following up on a banking issue, understanding a bonus promotion, or even just asking where to find something on the website.
The best websites for betting on Eurovision have top-notch customer service teams in place to help with these issues and more.
You’ll find agents available 24/7/365, fully equipped with the resources needed to help you, and fluency in your language. It’s sadly quite evident when a betting site outsources customer service to the lowest bidder.
Betting on Eurovision online doesn’t mean you have to be glued to your desktop computer at home. The top sportsbooks offer action via mobile devices like phones and tablets. What’s great is that all of these sites work across all of the major platforms—Apple, Android, and Google. Generally, you can decide between using a dedicated betting app or a mobile-responsive betting website.
So, whether you’re at a friend’s, at the pub, at work, or riding in a car, you can do everything. You can make deposits, look up Eurovision odds, place bet real money on Eurovision, or even request a cashout!
What Is Eurovision?
- Based on the Sanremo Music Festival (1951)
- Eurovision held every year since 1956
- Audience numbers between 100 million and 600 million annually
- 52 countries have competed at least once
- Germany has competed the most times out of any country
- Ireland holds the record for the most victories
- In the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest-running annual TV competition
The international singing competition that has been around since the 1950s is much more than just a random show on TV. The contest pits the best acts from countries all over the world against each other for fame and pride. And unlike some other singing competitions, this show brings out the best of the best. Names like Celine Dion, ABBA, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, and Olivia-Newton John have graced the Eurovision stage.
- Broadcasters from each country pick their favorite act and song. The selection process is either done by the broadcaster or through some form of a country-wide voting process.
- Songs are selected by the middle of March and can come from a professional act or a rising star. Acts must not have more than six people. Additionally, songs cannot be more than three minutes long and must not have been released before.
- The competition undergoes two semi-final rounds and a Grand Final, where the winner is crowned.
- Six countries automatically receive a bid into the Grand Final. These countries are France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and the country that is hosting the event that year. All of the other countries must compete in one of the two semi-final rounds. From each round, 10 acts move onto the Grand Final. The Grand Final has 26 acts from 26 different countries.
- The scoring is a mashup of a score from a panel of music industry professionals and an at-home viewer’s vote. The scores are combined to determine the winners. Viewers can vote through most technology mediums and cannot vote for their own country.
- Voting is revealed through a time-honored tradition of calling each country to get its voting scores.
- The winner is announced then asked to perform again. The winning country receives the glass microphone trophy and earns the honors of hosting the event again the next year. Oh, and of course, hey get all the bragging rights!
What Kind of Eurovision Bets Can I Make?
Due to the simplicity of the competition, you are limited in the types of bets you can make. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a lot of fun and make a lot of real money!
The most popular bet you can make is the “to win” bet. This wager is much like a futures bet where you are wagering on the final outcome of the competition. The premise is simple. Choose which act you think is going to win the entire competition and place a bet. If you’re right, you win!
Expect each site to offer different Eurovision 2021 odds for each country based on the likelihood of that act winning. The more likely a country is to win, the less you will get paid for being correct. Additionally, the Eurovision betting odds will move based on when you bet. The more countries in the competition, the higher the payouts. So, placing a bet before the semis should pay more than placing a bet right before the Grand Final.
Additionally, you should be able to place wagers on the semis and the country-specific competitions at the best Eurovision betting sites. You may have the ability to make super-early futures bets. You also may be able to place prop bets on whether or not a particular act is going to make it through to the next round.
Eurovision 2021 Betting TipsResearch the Acts
The best thing you can do when learning how to bet on Eurovision is to research the different acts. Find out which acts are the most well-known in countries outside of their own. Remember, you can’t vote for the act in your own country, so the winner will be heavily dependent on success in other countries.Look at Past Winners and Trends
Try and identify trends of past winners or countries that seem to do quite well. For example, Ireland has the most wins in the competition. While this doesn’t mean you should automatically bet on the country, it’s worth noting and including in your decision-making process.Understand the Betting Competition
Eurovision is not like other singing competitions. The premise is simple, but there are quite a few different nuances that you need to be aware of before you bet. For example, the final scoring is a mix of public voting and a judge’s panel. Make sure you analyze both pieces of the winning formula before picking out your bets.Shop Your Lines
There’s a reason we recommend several betting sites with Eurovision betting odds, and it’s not because we couldn’t make up our minds. Entertainment betting is notorious for having wildly different lines on the same bet at different sportsbooks. When you decide on who you want to bet on, look to see what a win pays at different books. You may be surprised to find you can get a lot more money just by placing your bet elsewhere.Bet Multiple Countries
Because you are getting well over even money on most wagers, you can make multiple bets and still profit if one of the countries wins.
Eurovision NewsOnly Use the Best Eurovision Betting Sites
You can make all the right bets and pick all the winners, but if you’re not using a reputable betting site, your money may be at risk. There’s a reason that we put so much time and effort into creating and maintaining our list of sites for betting on Eurovision. It’s because we want to keep you and your money safe.Bet With Your Head and Not Your Heart
The winner of the competition isn’t decided by the act you like the most. It’s decided by the voting public and the judge’s panel. Try and separate what you want to happen from what you think will happen.
Eurovision Betting FAQ
What Types of Wagers Can I Make at Eurovision Betting Sites?
The most popular wager you can make on the Eurovision competition is placing a futures bet on who the winner will be. Additionally, some sites with Eurovision odds allow you to bet on props and outcomes from the semifinal events and the earlier in-country competitions.
Eurovision Betting Oddschecker
Is Eurovision Betting Online Safe?
Yes, betting on Eurovision online is safe when you choose to bet at a trusted and reputable website.
Eurovision Betting Tips
How Long Does It Take to Get Paid From Eurovision Betting Sites?
Generally, winning bets are paid into your sportsbook account within minutes after the completion of the competition. Cashouts to your personal banking account take between a few hours and a few days. Most cashouts from reputable betting sites fall within three to seven business days for US-based customers. In other countries, times are slightly quicker.