- Whether you’re looking for spreads, totals, moneylines, props, or championship and player-based futures, FOX Bet is the place to be for online football, basketball, baseball and hockey betting.
- FOX Bet is the new online betting sportsbook by FOX Sports. Place your bets on Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Tennis and all major sports. In partnership with. If you or someone you know has a.
- The FOX Bet Super 6 app is free to download and the Quiz Show is free to play. All players have to do is answer six multiple-choice questions correctly on topics ranging from sports to weather to.
Fox News host Dana Perino made an enticing pitch to viewers to download the Fox Bet Super 6 game app for next Tuesday’s presidential debate during the show’s Thursday evening broadcast — yet. Download and installation. Betting at FOX Bet Sports FAQ's Bet types Market descriptions Sports house rules Deposits & withdrawals Maximum payouts Help About FOX Bet.
Other Fox Bet promotions
The bulk of the remaining promotions on the site is composed of oddsboosts. However, these odds boosts come with a fascinating twist on the usual formula.
Rather than the sportsbook perfunctorily assigning certain contests as boosted, Fox Bet delegates each day’s boost to a different Fox Sports personality.
So, for instance, Cris Carter’s call allows its namesake NFL analyst to designate the boost on every Monday.
Each day of the week will feature picks from a different commentator. Radio pundit Colin Cowherd goes so far as to issue picks on Saturdays and Sundays.
Fox Bet loyalty program
Fox Bet is one of the few sportsbooks in Pennsylvania that maintains a loyaltyprogram for its customer base.
By virtue of its position under The Stars Group umbrella, Fox Bet allows its patrons to participate in the StarsRewards program.
Stars Rewards awards its customers by assigning them a prize chest. The system then tracks each player’s progress toward that chest through a dynamic progressbar.
Each chest contains a randomly determined cash reward. There are six levels of chests, and each one contains an increasing range of prizes.
Most sports bettors do not find themselves eligible to participate in any loyalty program. So, although the money in each chest is not an overwhelming amount, it’s a nice bonus for Fox Bet players to have on their radar.
Now, to be fair, it seems unlikely that the powers that be are literally allowing these personalities to select which bets to boost. However, the promotional framework is a great way to tie in the media side of Fox Bet to the bettingside.
Needless to say, it will give those folks something to discuss on their shows.
Whether you’re looking for point spreads, totals, moneylines, quarter and halftime lines, props, or division, conference and Super Bowl futures, FOX Bet is the place to be for online football betting.
NFL betting is available all season long, starting with the 17-week regular season in September (each team has 16 regular-season games with one bye week) and continuing throughout the postseason all the way to the Super Bowl in February.
There are dozens of different wagers you can make prior to the start of a game. They include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- a straight-up winner (the moneyline)
- a side to win against a point spread
- over or under the total number of points that will be scored in the game (by both teams or by either team)
- a side to win against a first-quarter point spread
- a side to win against a first-half point spread
- any one of a number of game-related props.
A point spread represents a number set by oddsmakers to provide a numerical advantage or disadvantage based on the margin of victory or defeat for a given team. Wolf slots free. The team that is considered the “favorite” (noted with a “-” sign preceding the number) would need to win the game by a certain number of points while the team that is considered the “underdog” (noted with a “+” sign preceding the number) is given a margin by which the team can lose the game but still “cover” the point spread.
To use an example, if the line is Patriots (-3) vs. Rams (+3): a winning against-the-spread wager on the Patriots would require New England to win by more than 3 points. The Rams are the winning wager in this scenario if the team either wins outright or loses the game by 1 or 2 points. The Rams are also the winning wager if the game ends in a tie, which is possible only during the NFL regular season. If the Patriots win by exactly 3 points, the game is considered a “push” and bettors on both sides of the spread get their wagers refunded.
FOX Bet also offers prop (short for “proposition”) bets, which are wagers on specific events within each game. Examples of prop bets that can be offered for an NFL game include (but are certainly not limited to):
- which player will score the game’s first touchdown
- whether a quarterback will throw for more or fewer than a certain number of yards
- how many field goal attempts will be successful
- whether a safety will occur in the game
Live betting, which is sometimes referred to as in-game betting, refers to the ability to wager on many of the same types of wagers summarized above after a game has already begun. All of the same fundamentals apply, but with odds, lines and spreads constantly being updated in response to how a game is unfolding.
Fox Bet App Download
Future bets are offered for bettors wishing to take a longer view. Odds are updated and available throughout a season in a wide range of categories. Examples of future bets include (but are not limited to):
- which of four teams will win a particular NFL division
- which team will reach and/or win the Super Bowl
- which player(s) will win such end-of-year honors such as NFL MVP, Rookie of the Year, etc.
Fox Bet Super Six App Download
Wagering options for the Super Bowl expand greatly and allow bettors to use FOX Bet to wager on everything from whether the opening coin toss will be heads or tails and the length of the national anthem to what color of Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach, with literally hundreds of additional betting opportunities in between.