Why Use Bonus.com?
Welcome to Bonus.com, your trusted source on legal online gambling in the US. We provide expert advice and comprehensive guides on legal online casinos, online sports betting, Daily Fantasy Sports, and other gambling options in the US.
As of July 2020, players in New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Delaware enjoy access to legal online poker sites. Michigan and West Virginia have passed legislation to make online poker legal, but the launch of products is pending in those states. There is nothing on the books that singles out online poker or anything similar, however internet-based gambling is assumed to illegal under the umbrella gambling laws already in place – something backed up by a statement issued by the Colorado Attorney General in 2005. The Colorado Secretary of State handles permits for bingo and raffle events. This paragraph applies even if the poker tournament or casino night is for charity and/or the prizes are donated. Once the activity has met the legal definition of 'gambling,' it can still be a legal activity if it meets the 'social gambling' exception in Colorado statute. Section 18-10-106. Certainly, this statue was penned before the advent of Internet poker websites and online gambling. Yet conveniently, it does indirectly infer that running an online real cash Internet poker operation within Colorado’s borders is in fact illegal.
Colorado law prohibits the transmission or reception of gambling information by any means. The federal Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, signed into law in October 2006, prohibits online gamblers from using credit cards, checks and electronic fund transfers to place and settle bets.
Spin The Wheel
Bingo Card Generator
Bonus Data Trackers
Use our verified Bonus.com tracker tools to learn more about betting and odds. Check out the current odds on the 2024 Presidential election, Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Stanely Cup and World Series. Or, track sports betting revenue from key states across the country.
Bonus Recent News
Stardust Online Casino Coming To New Jersey And PennsylvaniaMarch 8, 2021
The iconic Stardust Casino brand is making a comeback, this time as a real money online casino in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Boyd Gaming and FanDuel have announced plans to bring the online casino to both states in April 2021. Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: “For nearly 50 years, […]
Legislator Introduces Missouri Online Casino BillMarch 3, 2021
Missouri is hopping on the online casino bandwagon. Today, state representative Dan Houx introduced House Bill No. 1364, which would legalize online casino gaming in the Show Me state. The Details Missouri online casino operators would need a casino partner. Each land-based casino in the state would have access to three skins, each at an […]
The Venetian, The Palazzo, And Sands Expo Selling For $6.25 BillionMarch 3, 2021
One iconic property on the Las Vegas Strip comprises three adjoining buildings: the Venetian, the Palazzo, and the Sands Expo Convention Center. All will be sold by Las Vegas Sands Corp. to Apollo Global Management and Vici Properties for $6.25 billion. The deal comes in the months following the death of Las Vegas Sands Corp. […]
Key States With Legal Online Casinos
After legalizing all forms of online gambling in 2019, Michigan looks poised to become the next big state with legal online casinos, online poker, and sports betting.
- Michigan online casino and online sports betting apps launched in January 2021, with poker apps just after
- First-month casino revenue topped $27 million
- First-year revenue for online gambling is estimated at $650 million
Since the legalization of online gambling in the state in October 2017, Pennsylvania established itself as a major player. Players have access to online sports betting, online casino games, and poker.
- More than a dozen online casino sites to date
- BetMGM launched in January and Borgata Casino PA in February 2021
- January 2021 PA casino revenue topped $77 million
NJ led the charge in launching legal online casinos, sports betting, and online poker after the overturn of PASPA. Currently, NJ hosts almost 2 dozen online casino apps.
- NJ online casinos reported a record-setting $100 million revenue in January 2021
- NJ hosts national brands like Golden Nugget and BetMGM and home-grown favorites like Borgata Casino
- 7 online poker apps also operate in NJ
Key States With Online Casino Sites For Cash Prizes
California is known for tribal casinos and the famous California card rooms, but California players have access to casino games online for cash prizes.
- Sweepstakes Casino Sites available to California Residents over 18
- Play Chumba Casino or LuckyLand Slots for cash prizes
- With poker popular in California, online options include Global Poker
Florida’s Seminole Tribe dominates the gambling industry in Florida, but 2021 could lead to legalized sports betting.
- Florida State Senators introduced bills in early 2021 to legalize sports betting
- Any new forms of gambling will need buy-in from Seminole tribe
- Currently, Florida players can play online casino games and poker games for cash prizes
Texas historically has failed to embrace any form of legal gambling, but new proposed legislation could alter the landscape.
- Four bills to legalize sports betting introduced in early 2021
- Until then, Texas players can access online casino and online poker sites for cash prizes
- Chumba Casino, LuckyLand Slots, & Global Poker available in Texas
Online Gambling in the United States
Online Sports Betting
Retail Sports Betting
Upcoming Online Sports Betting Bingo 100 balls candy.
No Sports Betting
Full-Scale Legalized Sport Betting
Recent Bill Passed
Recent Bill Introduced but Not Passed
No Recent Bill Introduced