- Lego Roblox Adopt Me Set
- Lego Roblox Toys
- Lego Roblox Adopt Me
- Lego Roblox Jailbreak
- Lego Roblox Murder Mystery
- Lego Roblox Game
- This Lego Roblox Noob invasion set comes with two guests, a pirate and a person with a cool t shirt. Please support to make Roblox related to Lego! At the moment Roblox is a popular multiplayer game website and app but if there were such thing as Lego Roblox sets how awesome would that be?
- Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Imagine, create, and play together with millions of players across an infinite variety of immersive, user-generated 3D worlds. Roblox is a global platform that brings people together through play.
From the world’s largest user-generated virtual universe, Jazwares brings the incredible world of Roblox to life with an exciting line of action figures and accessories. Time to game LEGO® style! Combining the fun and open-ended play of LEGO® toys with the excitement of video gaming, LEGO video games for PC and console immerse players in thrilling stories featuring favorite characters from blockbuster movies and LEGO themes. Roblox was created independently in 2006. It was intended to be an MMO, and it was essentially a “LEGO-clone MMO”. At the time, LEGO was quietly working on its own MMO, LEGO Universe. But nobody knew that at the time. If I recall correctly, there.
We’re constantly impressed by the talent of our community, and they way they use their skills to show off their passion for ROBLOX. Whether it’s cosplay, Google Chrome extensions, or custom jack-o-lanterns, ROBLOXians put their creative minds to work.
Lego Roblox Adopt Me Set
It’s just that sort of zeal that’s behind this ROBLOX Crossroads LEGO Ideas project. ROBLOX user 4Sci has recreated one of the most iconic places in ROBLOX as an interactive building set, complete with LEGO Minifig versions of some familiar ROBLOX faces.
LEGO Ideas is a site where fans can submit custom proposed LEGO builds that might one day become actual sets. ROBLOX and LEGO both capture the imaginations of young creators, and give them a platform to build.
We love creativity and attention to detail that went into this project. It deconstructs the Crossroads level, while still maintaining the aesthetic. There’s even well know ROBLOX gear items like a Gravity Coil and BLOXXY Cola.
You can check out more images of the proposed Crossroads set on the official project page and you can check out Crossroads the ROBLOX game here.
How cool would it be to walk down a store aisle and see a ROBLOX-themed LEGO set? That’s a rhetorical question – we all know it would be more than cool. It would be great. Fantastic. Awesome. And if we, the ROBLOX community, band together, we can make it happen.
Let us explain.
LEGO Ideas is a website made to crowdsource new ideas for LEGO sets. Individual LEGO builders come up with a concept for a LEGO set, build and photograph their creation, and finally submit their project. It’s up to each set’s creator to promote his or her project and gather enough supporters – 10,000 – to move on review by an official LEGO review board. Three times a year, the board chooses a LEGO Ideas project to go to production and transform into an official LEGO set.
We all want to see a ROBLOX-themed set be one of the winners, right? That’s where you enter the picture. As with everything on ROBLOX, you’re going to be the source of the creativity.
For starters, you’ll use LEGO to enter this ROBLOX contest. Yes, you read that right: this is a ROBLOX contest where the medium is LEGO.
Step one is to create the best ROBLOX-themed LEGO set you can imagine. It could be the LEGO version of Crossroads. The LEGO version of the Natural Disaster Survival island with your favorite map on top. The LEGO version of a scene from your favorite game involving a cast of characters. Something else entirely – as long as it has a ROBLOX theme and captures the essence of what ROBLOX is.
Once you’ve built your project, you need to photograph it. Great pictures are very important, so we recommend you use a high-quality phone camera or a digital camera, be conscious of shadows and lighting, and remove all clutter from the background. (Your photo must be at leastthis level of quality.) You should shoot multiple photos of your creation from different angles and distances.
Once you’ve photographed your project, it’s time to submit it to us. We’ve launched a page where you can do just that — you’ll need to provide your ROBLOX username, a valid email address, and your best project photograph.
You can make any ROBLOX-themed LEGO project you want.
Lego Roblox Toys
The contest winner
After we narrow the contest entries down to the top submission, we’ll work with the creator and submit it to LEGO Ideas on his or her behalf. Netent casino bonus. You don’t have to make the submission to LEGO Ideas. The winner and runners up will receive additional virtual prizes from ROBLOX.
Lego Roblox Adopt Me
Once the winning project is out there on LEGO Ideas, we’ll have the ROBLOX community flood it with support, hopefully getting the project to 10,000 supporters faster than any other in history! If you want to support the ROBLOX set when it’s submitted, you’ll need to have a LEGO Ideas account. Why not sign up now? You can check out all other user-created LEGO sets while you’re waiting for that awesome ROBLOX idea to vote on.
The deadline to enter the ROBLOX contest is July 20th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. A voting period will commence shortly after that time, where you can all help us pick the best entry to submit to LEGO Ideas.
Lego Roblox Jailbreak
- The building contest – including both entries and voting – is open to all ROBLOX members.
- Your project must be ROBLOX-themed.
- Projects must be created using only existing LEGO bricks (no suggestions for new brick shapes) or the LEGO Digital Designer.
- To submit your project, you must submit a high-quality photograph and basic information on the contest website.
- Your entry must meet the community standards of ROBLOX.
- Your entry must be received by July 20, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
- Keep your project within a reasonable number of LEGO bricks (i.e., 300 to 500); after all, you want this to be a real LEGO set, not a giant set that no one can afford
- Create a singular project, not a series of projects.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow the official rules.
- Two especially important qualities for a LEGO set are stability and playability. You know how sometimes you build something with LEGO and it falls apart too easily? Yeah, don’t do that. You want a set that holds together well. And you want a set that’s fun to play with as well as put together. Think about LEGO sets you love, and let them be inspiration.
For complete guidelines from LEGO Ideas, see this page.
Lego Roblox Murder Mystery
Everyone can enter. We’re excited to see what you’ll build. So get to it… and have fun! The next great LEGO set could be yours.