- Each Way Bet: This is the most popular choice for Irish punters. This is where you bet on the horse to place in either first or second place. If your horse is first across the post you win as much as you would with a normal bet, but the good thing is you also make a profit if your horse places too.
- Bet Without: This is where you back a horse to win on the pretence that the favorite to win is not included in the race.
- Accumulator: The accumulator bet, the double, the treble and the goliath are all very popular and they involve betting on several horses in several races with all wins accumulating into a bigger cash prize.
- Forecast Bet: This is an alternative to betting on a horse to win. With a forecast, you predict the first three or four horses to cross the line and the order in which you think they will appear.
- Reverse Forecast: You can also do a reverse forecast where you predict the first couple of horses to cross the post without having to guess the order in which they’ll come. With this bet you must double your wager and it is like betting on each way.
New Irish Betting Sites Site
QuinnBet is a new Irish betting site that launched back in August 2017 and holds valid gambling licenses from the UK Gambling Comission. Players will find a unique product with a sportsbook, casino, tote betting, and lotto. Latest Betting from irishracing.com. © 2019 irishracing.com. Top Ireland Online Casinos in 2021 - Our experts review the best real money casinos for Irish players. Novelty bingo dabbers. With top games, jackpots & bonuses up to € 1500! Best Betting Exchange Sites Ranked – Top 5 #01 Matchbook #02 Smarkets #03 BETDAQ #04 Betfair Exchange #05 Ladbrokes Exchange. Best Betting Exchange Sites – Reviewed Betting Exchange #1 – Matchbook. One of the best betting exchange sites known far and wide, Matchbook, founded way back in 2004, is a must have on our list. Key Terms: This promotion is only valid for new Republic of Ireland QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over, who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer. To secure entry, you must place a qualifying first bet of at least €10 at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on any sports market of your choice.
New Irish Betting Sites Free
- Log into your account.
- Choose the racetrack and race number that you want to bet on.
- Choose your bet amount.
- Select the type of bet you want to place (each way, straight, etc).
- Watch the race live, get the result, and collect your winning if your bet proves successful.