We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. THE MR GAMEZ FREE SLOTS LOBBY – UPDATED FOR 2020. All(4655) NEWEST FIRST. NAME (A-Z) NAME (Z-A) All(4655) NEWEST FIRST. NAME (A-Z) NAME (Z-A) LOAD MORE. WHY MR GAMEZ LOVES FREE ONLINE SLOTS. I discovered free slots years ago when I first started playing casino games online. It was possible to play slots. Mr Free Slots is the go-to comparison site for the best free spins offers around. Mr Free Slots scours all of the gaming sites to negotiate exclusive offers just for you! Thanks to Mr Free Slots. I've just rediscovered Slot Cars after many years. Love browsing all the new cars available on the website. Ordering is so quick & easy - Dave - Mrslotcar Portable Parties Best party my kids have ever had!! We didn't want Mr. Here are a few pics of some of the slots we have for sale at this time. Email me for current prices! [email protected]: i will be posting pictures of more slots that are for sale, very soon! Mr slot.
Low minimum deposit requirement - Depending on the scheme, the minimum fixed deposit amount starts from as low as ₹100 for schemes such as PNB Special Term Deposit and PNB Multi-Benefit Term Deposit Scheme. While some other fixed deposit schemes such as PNB Floating Rate Fixed Deposit Scheme have a minimum deposit amount of ₹ 1,000. PNB Revised Rates of FD Punjab National Bank has revised its FD rates effective from February 17, 2020. The interest rates for 7 to 45 days are 4.50%, for 46 to 179 days it is 5% and 180 days to less than 1 year it is 5.75%. The rate for long tenures such as 1 year and up to 10 years is 6.05%.
Table of Contents
- 1 About PNB Housing Fixed deposit
- 1.3 Documents Required
About PNB Housing Fixed deposit
Fixed deposit is the safest mode of investment, which offers you higher returns on your investment. It not only offers you higher returns but at the same time, it offers you peace of mind as there is no market risk linked with this investment instrument. PNB Housing offers safe investment option for those who want to grow their money and earn higher interest. PNG Housing fixed deposit interest rates are higher than others. It offers various saving schemes to customers to make a choice. You can select any of these to invest your money for a pre-defined period.
PNB Housing Fixed Deposits Interest Rates
Regular Deposit Up to INR 5 Crore
|Tenure (Months)||Cumulative Option ROI (p.a.)||Non Cumulative Option ROI (p.a.)|
|Return on Investment||Tentative Yield to Maturity||Monthly||Quarterly||Half Yearly||Yearly|
|12 - 23||6.20%||6.20%||6.03%||6.06%||6.11%||6.20%|
|24 - 35||6.45%||6.66%||6.27%||6.30%||6.35%||6.45%|
|36 - 47||6.60%||7.05%||6.41%||6.44%||6.49%||6.60%|
|48 - 59||6.60%||7.28%||6.41%||6.44%||6.49%||6.60%|
|60 - 71||6.70%||7.66%||6.50%||6.54%||6.59%||6.70%|
|72 - 84||6.70%||7.93%||6.50%||6.54%||6.59%||6.70%|
Note – Senior Citizens can get special rates for deposits upto INR 1 Cr. Rest all terms and conditions remain the same.
Benefits of PNB Housing Fixed Deposit
- PNB Housing fixed deposit has been ranked among the top investment tools for its features and benefits. Rated as CARE-AAA’ & CRISIL “FAAA/Negative”-this rating indicates that the degree of the safety regarding timely payment of interest and principal is very strong and high.
- No tax deductions for the interest amount below Rs. 5000 per financial year.
- Loan facility is available up to 75% of deposit amount from all branches of PBN housing and PNB.
- You get the facility of cheque encashment in respect of interest and repayment of deposits from any of the PNB branch.
- It also offers you facility of premature cancellation after 3 months based on the discretion of the company.
- You will get the nomination facility as per NHB guidelines.
- Special rate of interest for senior citizens additional 0.25% rate of interest applicable for deposits up to INR 1 crore.
- Duly filled application form along with recent photograph
- Age proof such as valid passport, the certificate of statutory authority, driving license, etc.
- Residence proof such as driving license, telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, voter id, any other valid certificate from statutory authority.
Pnb Fixed Deposit Rates 2019
All fixed deposits have minimum lock in period of 3 months.
The interest rates for pre-payment of deposits as follows:
- If you will withdraw your money before the maturity, then you need to pay the penalty on that in form of lower interest. If you withdraw money after three months, but before six months, the maximum interest payable shall be 4% per annum for individual depositors & no interest in the case of another category of deposits.
- If you will withdraw your money after six months but before the date of maturity, in that case, you will get 1% lower interest than the actually applicable interest rate to a public deposit for the duration of which you have fixed the amount.
Pnb Fixed Deposit Rates For Senior Citizens
We know that everyone wants to save the amount they have. Sometimes, they want to keep, but due to some issues, they need to spend a particular amount. That is the reason most of the banks started providing attractive interest rates on opening fixed deposits account with them. It means you cannot break the bond or account until the Tenure. In this way, you can keep your money safe. Therefore, we will be talking about PNB fixed deposit rates.
Punjab National Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates:
The interest rate depends upon the Tenure you pick and how old are you? It means if you come under the senior citizen scheme, then probably you’ll be getting more interest rates on opening fixed deposit account with Punjab national bank. Anyway, let me tell you about the interest rates based on different scheme, Tenure and group of people.
- PNB Short Term FD Rates
- PNB Medium Term FD Rates
- PNB long term FD rates
- PNB FD Rates for senior citizen
#1 PNB Short Term FD Rates
You need to know that the rate of interest you’ll be getting for choosing short term deposits are something near about 4.50% to 6.60% P/A. It is for 7 Days to 1 Year Tenure.
#2 PNB Medium Term FD Rates
You need to know that the rate of interest you’ll be getting for choosing medium-term deposits are something near about 6.50% to 6.60% P/A. It is for 1 Year to 5 Years Tenure.
#3 PNB Long Term FD Rates
You need to know that the rate of interest you’ll be getting for choosing long-term deposits are something near about 6.50% P/A. It is for more than 5 Years Tenure.
#4 PNB FD Rates for senior citizen
The interest rates for senior citizen fixed deposit account is around 7% P/A in Punjab national bank. It is usually 0.50% more than regular FD interest rates.
Read More – Canara Bank Net Banking Login Guide
How to Open the PNB Fixed Deposit Account?
You can open Punjab national bank fixed deposit account for Rs 25000 or more. You can open either by visiting the bank following traditional and old method or via internet banking of Punjab national bank. Both of the options are perfect, and there is no difference in interest rates on both of the methods.
Pnb Housing Loan Interest Rate
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are some questions which are frequently asked by the customers related to PNB Fixed Deposits account. Let me clear some of the queries here itself.
- Do interest rates change on Term Deposits from time to time?
- Do you need to pay the tax on the interest?
- What are the consequences if you have not provided your PAN card?
- How is interest paid to term deposit holder?
- Is the interest rate same on e-FD and regular FD?
#1 Do interest rates change on Term Deposits from time to time?
Yes, it depends upon the bank, and they can change the rate of interest anytime. However, you’ll be getting the same rate of interest, in which you have opened your FD account.
#2 Do you need to pay tax on the interest?
Yes, you need to pay tax on the interest you earn if the interest is more than Rs 10000 per financial year.
#3 What are the consequences if you have not provided your PAN card?
If you have not provided your PAN card while opening FD account, then you’ll be charged more TDS rate. You will not receive the TDS certificate, and you cannot claim your TDS credit from the income tax department. It is better to provide PAN card copy while opening a fixed deposit account with PNB.
#4 How is interest paid to term deposit holder?
The interest a customer earns during the Tenure of their fixed deposit account will automatically get credited to their linked savings bank account.
#5 Is the interest rate same on e-FD and regular FD?
Pnb Fixed Deposit Rates
Yes, the interest rates are the same on e-FD and regular FD. There is no difference. The only difference is in the process of opening the FD account.
Punjab national bank is one of the widest and leading banks of India. This bank is giving fierce competition to other government banks by providing attractive interest rates on opening a fixed deposit account with them. In this post, we have added all the required details you need to know about Punjab national bank fixed deposits. If there is anything else to ask, then you can ask us in the comments section related to this article.
Pnb Fd Rates 2020
Hey, this is Johny Sehgal. I am the owner and caretaker at Finance Jungle. I completed my education in BSC and now heading towards the digital marketing industry. I usually have interests in reading, playing games and watching movies. I also love to write content based on quality information. The main motive of mine is to provide the top and best quality information to my readers. Finance Jungle is the blog for the same.