Play online 3 Patti game with players across the world. Play in private rooms with friends, download and play the teen Patti game, and earn exciting rewards. Learn & Play free online card games in 3D including Rummy, Teen Patti, Poker, and Blackjack. 3Patti.com offers you a guide to playing Teen Patti Poker online for fun or real money. Teen Pathi can be played at leading licensed and audited online poker websites operational for 5+ years by players from all over the world including the U.S., UK, India, Australia, Pakistan Bangladesh and beyond.
3 Patti Card Game
Over the years, poker chips advanced from clay to ceramic to including microchips! Real Money Poker games worldwide now had a much-needed currency, replacing traditional notes and coins. A poker chip became symbolic as a game token that is used to wager. The chips in hand at the end of the game were cashed in for some real money, making it seamless and foolproof. The advent of online poker also saw the extension of poker chips online, making it a universal currency in both online and offline poker games.
The value of a poker chip
- A cash game player will receive the same number of poker chips as their buy-in amount. Ex: A Rs.1000 buy-in for a cash game will mean that a player will be assigned poker chips (your starting stack) that add up to Rs.1000 in value, at the beginning of the game. The number of chips in a player’s hand during a cash game is, therefore, a direct indication of the value of his winnings.
- A tournament poker player will receive a fixed number of poker chips and the value of these chips are not equivalent to the buy-in value. Ex: A Rs.5000 buy-in for a tournament will mean that a player will be assigned a fixed number of poker chips (your starting stack) as pre-determined by the poker site/room. Often the starting stack for a Rs.5000 buy-in online poker tournament will range anywhere between Rs.12000 - Rs.15000. Thus, in tournaments, a player’s chip stack is NOT representative of the value of their winnings. Winning guarantees are predetermined and announced by poker sites and are purely based on the position in which a player finishes. While the objective of a tournament remains to gather poker chips, the value of your chips at the end of the tournament will not determine your winnings.
Different coloured poker chips correspond to various monetary values. While there are no hard and fast rules or laws that govern the poker chips online or offline, there are a few thumb rules to assign values and ensure your gameplay remains unhindered. Here’s a thumb rule that could come in handy: Let’s assume we have four colours of poker chips: white, red, blue, green. We decide to organize a cash game with a Rs.1000 buy-in. Starting blinds at 5/10. Let’s assume: 1. Trail or Set (three of the same rank)
2. Pure sequence
3. Sequence (or run)
5. Pair (two cards of the same rank) and
6. High Card.
How to play 3 Patti
2. Play in a teen patti game begins with the player next to the dealer and proceeds in a clockwise direction.
3. A player has the option to place a wager without seeing the cards (blind) or see the cards. Once the player chooses to view his/her cards, they have the option to ‘chaal’ or other action options based on the progress of the game.
4. In teen Patti, a player who places a blind bet is known as the blind player. A player who places wager after seeing the cards is referred to as the seen player.
3 Patti terms you should knowBoot - Commonly known as ante, entry fee or the pot. This represents an equal amount contributed by each player before their cards are dealt. It is a forced wager to play the hand. The boot amount ensures each 3 Patti player who folds every round to feel the small pinch thus incentivizing gameplay with a small forced stake.
Also known as Pocket Rockets, Two Pips.
Post - Often, 3 Patti players are away from their seat and miss their ante/boot. The player is required to ‘post’ to re-enter the game. The amount to be posted to be a part of the next hand is the amount of the boot at the time the player missed their turn.
Posting is not required if the player who would otherwise post happens to be in the ante.
Also known as Cowboys, King Kong, Ace Magnets.
Blind Player - A teen Patti player who opts to not see his/her card and play blind. You have the options to play pack, blind and show if available. To play Blind a player puts the wager amount in the pot. The Blind amount is equal to the current stake amount or twice the current stake amount. In case of the first player, the current stake amount will be the boot amount. So, if the first player decides to blind in a teen Patti game, the wager amount must be equal to the boot amount or twice the boot amount.
Stake Amount - The wager placed by a blind player is the ‘stake’ amount for the next player. If the wager is placed by a seen player, the stake becomes half the amount for the next teen Patti player. In case of the next blind players, the wager amount can be equal to the stake amount or twice the stake amount.
3 Patti OnlineIn a 3 Patti game only a blind player can ask for a show when one opponent is remaining in the game. The cards of both players are revealed, known as a blind show, and the winner gets the pot.
3 Patti Game Download Pc
Seen Player - A 3 Patti player who has seen his/her cards is known as a ‘seen player’. A seen player has the option to Chaal, Pack or other options depending on the stage of the game. The other options that may be available in a teen Patti game to a seen player are Show and Side Show. Once a player has seen his/her cards in, order to stay in the game they must exercise or play ‘chaal’, unless one of the below actions are also available.
- Chaal. To remain in a 3 Patti game, a seen player must play Chaal or Side Show if available. For chaal the player must put the wager amount in the pot. The wager amount for a seen player is equal to twice or four times the current stake amount. If the previous player is a blind player, the stake amount is the amount wagered by the player. If the previous player is a seen player, the stake amount is half the amount wagered by the player.
- Side Show. A seen player can request for a Side Show in a teen Patti game. Sideshow refers to the intent to compare cards with the cards of the previous player. This option is available in teen Patti only if the previous player is also a seen player and there are other players still in the hand.
To exercise Side Show, a player must put equal or twice the current stake in the pot. The request for a Side Show is conveyed to the previous player. The previous player has the option to accept or deny:
- If the Side Show is accepted in a 3 Patti game and the previous player has better cards, you must pack. However, if you have better cards, the previous player needs to pack. After one of the players have packed, the turn passes onto the next player.
- If the Side Show is denied in a 3 Patti game, you do not see each other’s cards and both of players remain in the game and the turn passes onto the next player.
Limited Stake and Unlimited 3 Patti Stake Tables
Loose versus tight play
- All but one player packs - The only remaining player wins the money in the pot, regardless of their cards
- All but two players pack. In this scenario, if one player requests for a 'show', both players must expose their cards to determine the winner.
The following 3 Patti rules need to be followed while playing show:
- Only a seen player can play a show with a blind player for four times the current wager.
- If both are seen players by wagering two times the current wager, either may ask for a show.
A blind player cannot ask for a show or sideshow. While a blind player cannot ask (nor can be asked) for a sideshow, the advantage they have is to ask for a show. In a teen Patti game a player can choose not to show and surrender the pot in return.
What are Teen Patti hand rankings?
Straight flush ( or a pure sequence) - A straight flush is three consecutive cards of the same suit. The highest pure sequence is A-2-3 followed by A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on till 4-3-2. In a game of teen Patti a wrap around like K-A-2 is not considered a straight flush but is however a valid flush in a 3 Patti game.
Straight (sequence) - A straight is three consecutive cards not in the same suit. The highest sequence is A-2-3 to 4-3-2 which is the lowest sequence. K-A-2 in this case is not a valid hand in a teen Patti game.
Flush (colour) - All the 3 cards are of the same suit is known as a flush. If two players in a teen Patti game both have flushes, the player with the high card wins. If two players have the same card values, then the hands are ranked by suit beginning with spades first and clubs last.
Pair (double) - Two cards of the same rank is called a pair. The highest pair is aces and the lowest is deuces. If both players have pairs, the player with the higher value pair wins in a 3 Patti game. If both players have the same pair, the value of the third card will determine the winner.
No pair (high card) - If both players have the same high card, the remaining card values come into play. Probabilities in Indian 3 Patti The probabilities of all the teen Patti hands are listed below. Keeping in mind that the sequence in which the cards are dealt does not matter, the probabilities in a 52 card deck stand as below:
|Three of a kind/trio||52||0.24%||424.00:1|
|Straight flush/pure sequence||48||0.22%||459.42:1|
|No pair/high card||16440||74.39%||0.34:1|
Teen Patti Variations
Best-of-four - Each player is dealt four cards, instead of the regular 3 and they must make the best possible 3 cards Indian Teen Patti hand.
Lowball - In this 3 Patti variant, the order of the hand rankings are reversed, with the least ranking now having the highest rank and vice verse.
Wild draw - In this teen Patti game, the dealer pulls out one card at random after dealing and nominates all other cards of the same rank as wild cards.
Low wild - In this Indian 3 Patti variant, a player’s lowest-ranked cards are deemed wild cards in that players hand only.
High wild - In this Indian 3 Patti variant, a player’s highest ranked cards are deemed wild cards in that players hand only.
Two-lowest wild - In this 3 Patti variant a player is dealt four cards and the two lowest cards taken together form a virtual wild card in that player's hand only. If the two lowest cards are a pair then that pair may be considered as a single wild card. In this version, if the two middle-rank cards are a pair, then the player does not have any wild cards.
Bust card draw - In this fun 3 Patti game, the dealer pulls out one card at random after dealing and nominates all cards of the same rank as bust cards. Any player holding any of the bust cards has to fold.
Stud - In this 3 Patti game each player receives a preset mix of a combination of face-down and face-up cards. The cards dealt face down to each player are called hole cards. The cards dealt face-up are called street cards. The combination of hole cards and street cards are determined based on the variation of the game you are playing.
Community - Similar to a game of poker, in this 3 Patti game players are dealt incomplete hands of facedown cards and then several face-up community cards are revealed at the centre of the table. The community cards can be used by each of the players to make their best teen Patti hand combination.
• Three-card community: Each player is dealt two face-down cards followed by one face-up community card in this 3 Patti variant.
• Five-card community: Each player is dealt two face-down cards followed by three face-up community cards in this 3 Patti variant. Some versions of this game may require players to compulsorily select any one face-down cards and any two face-up cards to make a three-card hand.
3 Patti Gold Free Download for PC: Most people like card games and there dozens of different types of card games. Poker games are a great way to spend some quality time in multiplayer game mode with your friends or with players around the world. Teen Patti is the Indian variant of Poker. It has been part of Indian Culture for a very long time. Recently, it has started getting fame in countries other than India as well. Teen Patti is a virtual multiplayer Indian Poker game that has been released from mobile devices. This game has millions of active users all around the world. The key feature of this game is that you never have to wait for a table. The network is so vast that you’ll always find a table instantly. Players can join games for a short time or play long, more challenging tournaments to prove their skills.
3 Patti Game Free Download for PC Online:
Teen Patti is available for mobile devices but it can be played on computers as well. All you have to is to download Teen Patti Apk and install it on computer using the guide given below. Moreover, it is guaranteed to enjoy this game more on the big screen. Those who do not want to keep gazing at their small screens all day, or those who do not own an Android powered device, can use this guide to Install Teen Patti on PC. It can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac at the moment. If you wish to play Teen Patti on Computer, then start following the guide given below.
As per the 3 Patti Game, it offers 1 Lakhs Chips Free for all the new users to get a higher level of Game. It is mainly given to the users to understand the Game before been involved in the Actual Game on the PC.
Features of 3 Patti Game:
- Invite your Friends and Family Members to play the game on a Private table
- Access the Games in your Own Native Language
- Get Lucky cards to continue the Game with More Fun
- Avail the Chat Feature along with the Gift option
- Real Money is never involved in it
- Play on the newly updated Interface of Teen Patti
- Minimal Network can give you smooth Game Play
Note for all the New users :
This Game never involves Real-Money in it and Gambling Tricks are at no reach. And only Adults Users are allowed to access the Game. It takes details from the Social Profiles to check the Basic details of the Users.
How To Download & Install Teen Patti on Computer/PC Windows 7, 8 and Mac:
To access the Mobile Games on the Computer, we need a Platform to start the Game. Therefore we use Bluestacks to ge the Mobile Apps on the PC, and it is the only way to get any Android App on the Windows PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Teen Pattiapk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Teen Pattifor PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager.
3 Patti Game
How useful was this post?
3 Patti Gold Game
10 card gin rummy. Click on a star to rate it!
Real Money 3 Patti Game Play
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1
Real Money 3 Patti Games For Girls
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.