Find out where to play Slingo Games at the best Slingo Sites. Slingo combines some of the best parts of online bingo and slots games, and was created in 1994, but was initially published in 1998 by Atari Interactive. Since 2o15 it has been licenced by Gaming Realms. There are over 18 Slingo Game variations to play at many online bingo, slots and casino sites. We’ve picked the best sites to play Slingo Games.
Top 5 Sites to Play Slingo Games
- How to Play Slingo Classic Slot Online Playing the Slingo Classic game is easy. First you’ll need to decide on your stake by using the + and – symbols at the bottom left of the screen. Hit the red ‘Start Game’ button to begin.
- Spin for classic, Slingtastic fun! If you’re lucky, you’ll fill your board with gold Slingo gold that is!
Slingo combines elements of traditional bingo, slots and casino games. Developers have released a growing number of Slingo games for online casinos as the popularity of the various titles continues to rise. The Best Online Games at Slingo. Slingo is one of the UK’s best online games sites, and it’s easy to see why. As the official home of Slingo, we’ve got all your Slingo favourites plus over 1,200 of the best online games to choose from. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced player, you’ll love our exciting real money games.
|1.||All British Casino||10% Cashback*|
|2.||Fun Casino||£123 Bonus*|
|3.||PlayOjo||500 Free Spins|
|4.||Jaak Casino||Play With £30 + 10 Spins*|
|5.||The Sun Vegas||100% Bonus*|
Whilst these are the best Slingo site to play at there are many more sites to choose from. All slot and casino sites will have different welcome offers and bonuses, including things like free spins, so make sure you check the individual site terms and conditions before you register and deposit.
Slingo was bought in 2013 by RealNetworks for $15.6 million and it was then subsequently sold to Gaming Realms in 2015, which is a PLC company based in London.
Slingo is now popular in the UK online gambling scene and has over 15 different variations, where many online casinos and slot sites now host the Slingo game.
Slingo is powered by SkillOnNet which is a well-known software provider for the gambling / igaming industry. It’s worth noting the Slingo is licenced to Skill on Net Ltd, which is a company registered in Malta.
Can’t find the Slingo sites that you are looking for? Why not head on over to our friends at Bingomum.co.uk who has compiled one of the largest lists of Slingo sites around.
How does Slingo work?
You play Slingo on a 5×5 grid a bit like bingo but with a slots twist. You mark off numbers to get a line, which is a Slingo!
What is a Slingo?
A Slingo is just like a line in bingo. You mark off every number in a line either vertically or horizontally. The more Slingo’s you get means you get more bonus rounds and get bigger wins.
How do you win Slingo?
You win a Slingo by completing or crossing out horizontal or vertical lines of 5 symbols. You win the full house if you cross out all the numbers on the 5×5 grid.
What is Slingo Bingo?
A game of Slingo is a mixture of 75-ball bingo and slots. The Slingo game is played by spinning slot reels to reveal numbers. Just match the numbers to those on your 5×5 grid.
|Type of business||Publicly listed company|
|Gambling, Social Gaming|
|No. of locations||UK, US|
|Industry||Gambling, Social Gaming|
|Services||Slots, Bingo, Casino|
|Parent||Gaming Realms PLC|
Slingo was an online single and multi-player game that combines elements of slots and bingo (the name is a portmanteau of the two games). The game was created by New Jersey real estate developer, Sal Falciglia Sr. in 1994, who also founded the company Slingo, Inc. to create and market games based on the Slingo theme. In July 2013, RealNetworks acquired Slingo for $15.6 million, and in July 2015 RealNetworks announced that it would sell Slingo to London-based gaming company Gaming Realms. Slingo has since become popular in the UK online gambling industry, with many sites now hosting the game, including its various iterations of which there are currently 12. These are known collectively and individually as ‘Slingo Originals’ and were developed by Gaming Realms’ development and publishing branch of the same name. Both the games and brand have enjoyed commercial success, and have been praised for their playability and originality.
A player has 20 turns to 'spin' the numbers below his or her bingo card. Five numbers appear, and if they are found on the card, they can be marked off.
Lingo Game Online
During the game, other special items may show up in the number spots below the card. Jokers are wild, and can be used to mark off any number in the column in which it appears. A joker in the center (N) column may sometimes become a Super Joker, which can be placed anywhere on the board. (When it appears, the Super Joker must be played first, before any other numbers.)
Devils also occasionally appear during the course of the game. If a devil appears in place of a number, the player's score is cut in half. Frequently though, a cherub appears and cancels the devil's effects by shooting it with an arrow.
Other special items include coins, which grant automatic points to the player, and Free Spins. The last four spins of the game (17, 18, 19, and 20) must be bought using points. A player may use accumulated free spins in place of the fee for any of the spins.
Time limits are imposed on spins as well. If a player does not begin his spin within a time limit, he loses that spin. If a player does not mark off all possible numbers or jokers within the time limit, those are considered lost.
At the end of the game, the winner is the player who has the most points.
Spinoffs and ports
Zynga Slingo Online
Outside of internet gaming, there have been other Slingo products, including versions of the game for PC and cell phones, and as a handheld electronic game (which features no Super Jokers, multiple Joker bonuses or cherubs due to technical limitations).
Best EGT Slot Games Circus Brilliant - This entertaining slot game offers a little comedy in the shape of bears on bicycles, as well as decent paytable prizes, and a free spins game with double prizes. Straight outta Sofia (that's in Bulgaria), EGT Interactive has been striking one for the east Europeans for years. Concentrating on Flash and HTML5 games for online and mobile of late (but many that have. The EGT list of online casino games also doesn’t stop on the slots. Here you will find 4 poker games: Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker and 4 of a Kind Double Bonus Poker as well as. Oops, your web browser is no longer supported. To view this page, please use one of these browsers. Egt slots online.
Slingo has also been spun off into Slingo-themed slot machines, and scratch-off lottery tickets.
A game show version of Slingo was filmed in The Philippines and Hosted by Joey de Leon on ABC5 in 2007. In 2008, an unsold pilot was produced in the United States, hosted by Michael Burger.
Points are earned from Slingo CD-Rom to Slingo Deluxe:
- Marking a number on the board (200 points)
- Covered five numbers in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (1,000 points)
- Gold coin on the reel (1,000 points)
- Spinning three, four, or five jokers in one spin (super joker counts) (3 = 1,000 points, 4 = 2,500 points, 5 = 10,000 points) This bonus didn't exist until the millennium version.
- clearing the entire card, which earns a bonus proportional to the number of spins used:
- Spins 0 - 16,000 Points (it is impossible to fill a Slingo card in less than 5 spins unless you have increasing spins freezing)
- Spins 1 - 15,500 Points
- Spins 2 - 15,000 Points
- Spins 3 - 14,500 Points
- Spins 4 - 14,000 Points
- Spins 5 - 13,500 Points
- Spins 6 - 13,000 Points
- Spins 7 - 12,500 Points
- Spins 8 - 12,000 Points
- Spins 9 - 11,500 Points
- Spins 10 - 11,000 Points
- Spins 11 - 10,500 Points
- Spins 12 - 10,000 Points
- Spins 13 - 9,500 Points
- Spins 14 - 9,000 Points
- Spins 15 - 8,500 Points
- Spins 16 - 8,000 Points
- Spins 17 - 7,500 Points
- Spins 18 - 7,000 Points
- Spins 19 - 6,500 Points
- Spins 20 - 6,000 Points
Points are deducted for:
- One of the reel landed on devil (cuts the score in half)
- Paying for the last four spins
- spin 17 - 500 points
- spin 18 - 1,000 points
- spin 19 - 1,500 points
- spin 20 - 2,000 points 
Points are earned from Slingo Quest to Slingo Supreme 2:
- making a number on the board without speed bonus (200 points)
- making a number on the board with speed bonus (300, 400, 500, 700, etc.)
- clearing lines of numbers either horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or with bounce (1,000, 2,000, 4,000, 8,000, etc.)
- spinning three, four or five jokers in one spin (super joker counts) (3 = 3,000 points, 4 = 8,000 points, 5 = 15,000, points 6 = 24,000 points, 7 = 35,000 points)
- opens a treasure without devil (earns the score by double)
- clearing the entire card, which earns a bonus proportional to the number of spins used since Slingo Quest:
- Spin 5: 47,500 points (it is impossible to fill the Slingo card in less than 5 spins unless either Cell Jokers, Power Shot, Instant Slingos, Speed Slingo, Cell Marbles, and/or Exploding Slingos are active)
- Spin 6: 45,000 points
- Spin 7: 42,500 points
- Spin 8: 40,000 points
- Spin 9: 37,500 points
- Spin 10: 35,000 points
- Spin 11: 32,500 points
- Spin 12: 30,000 points
- Spin 13: 27,500 points
- Spin 14: 25,000 points
- Spin 15: 22,500 points
- Spin 16: 20,000 points
- Spin 17: 17,500 points
- Spin 18: 15,000 points
- Spin 19: 12,500 points
- Spin 20: 10,000 points
- Points are deducted from Slingo Quest-Slingo Quest: Hawaii:
- hitting a devil (cuts the score in 10% 20%, 30% 40%, or 50% unless you have Devil Protection)
- opens a treasure to appear devil (cuts the score in half)
- paying for the last four spins since Slingo Quest
- spin 17 - 10%
- spin 18 - 20%
- spin 19 - 30%
- spin 20 - 40%
- Points are earned since Slingo Supreme:
- winning a minigame (earns the score by double, half, or quarter)
- Points are deducted since Slingo Supreme:
- losing a minigame (cuts the score by 100%, half, or quarter unless you have Devil Protection and/or Lucky)
- Points are earned since Slingo Supreme 2:
- making a number on the board after starting a spin (200 points)
- making a number on the board with speed bonus (250, 300, 400, 500, 700, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3500, 5000)
- clearing lines of numbers either horizontally, vertically, diagonally, bouncing or wrapping (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 5,000, etc.)
Millennium / Classic versions
For a while, the multiplayer version of Slingo was only available through AOL. A single-player version aimed at children on slingo.com was the closest members could get to the real thing. However, for the new millennium, Slingo launched a new version with newer graphics than the old game, and it had a resemblance to the graphics of the kid's version of the game. Also, the bonuses for three or more jokers were added into the game, and the Devil and Cherub cartoons were revamped. Another revision was done along with a name change in September 2009 to Slingo Classic. This included another graphics update.
Some of the CD-ROM versions of the game had different versions of Slingo with slightly different rules:
- Classic Slingo - The original version of the Slingo game.
- Mixed Matrix Slingo - This version has all the numbers in random locations, not just limited to the traditional column. Spin Numbers can be used no matter which column it is on the board, however Jokers still can only choose numbers of the column it is under. This is a more time-based game, since it will take longer to try and search which numbers where hit and where they are.
- Duel Slingo - Play against the computer in a 2-player game board. Both the player & computer take turns alternating to clear the same board and compete to see which will get the highest score.
- Giant Slingo - Same as the original, but a new 'Giant' item is added to the game. If a giant is earned during a 'Spin' and once you choose the numbers or Jokers you can, the Giant will Spin again (except the column he was under) for 4 new numbers on the same turn. This makes it easier to clear the board with basically 2 spins on the same turn.
- Super Squares Slingo - Same as the original, however during each Spin, up to 5 of the numbers on the board will randomly turn Red each turn, indicating a 'Super Square'. Each super square is worth 1800 point bonus if that number is marked & another point bonus is added to your score if you earn a slingo from that square. Also, as well a normal Jokers for normal squares (if used on a super square, it will only count as a normal number), Red highlighted 'Super Jokers' can be used to mark super squares for the full bonus (it can also be used on normal numbers if no super square is in that column).
There have been some stand alone computer versions of the Slingo game.
- Slingo CD-ROM (Hasbro Interactive) 1998 
- Slingo Deluxe (Funkitron) 2002 
- Slingo Quest (Funkitron) 2006 - Winner of the 2006 People's Choice Zeeby Award for Best Card, Board, or Mah Jong Game 
- Slingo Quest - Hawaii (Funkitron) 2008 
- Slingo Supreme (Funkitron) 2008
- Slingo Mystery (Funkitron) 2009 
- Slingo Quest - Egypt (Funkitron) 2010
- Slingo Quest - Amazon (Funkitron) 2011
- Slingo Supreme 2 (Funkitron) 2012
In December 2008, Slingo appeared on the Nintendo DS with a version of Slingo Quest. This version used the DS's touch screen to duplicate the clicking of a mouse to match numbers. The game was published by Mumbo Jumbo.
Pogo Free Games Online Slingo
There have been two iterations of Slingo for play on mobile phones.
- Slingo-To-Go from SuperHappyFunFun/Kayak Interactive (now part of Oberon Media) 2005 - The game featured direct play between the users of the mobile game and players on Slingo.com.
- Slingo Quest Mobile (Slingo Bingo in EU) from SuperHappyFunFun/Iplay 2007 - This is the mobile version of the Zeeby Award Winning Slingo Quest 
Slingo has partnered with high-profile casino organizations such as AC Coin & Slot, IGT - International Game Technology, Spielo / Gtech, Planet Bingo, Sunkist Graphics, Gamelogic, and United States Playing Card Company to bring the Slingo game play to the casino floor.
Games currently on casino floors include:
- Slingo Bonus Reel Slots
- Slingo Video Slots
- Brasil Slingo Video Slots
- Triple Slingo Jackpot
- Bonus Bet 21
- Slingo Bonus Deluxe
- Slingo Bonus Deluxe Community
- Slingo Classic Bonus
The Slingo LCD handheld game was created in partnership with Tiger Electronics in 1998. It plays similarly to the Classic & Millenium versions of Slingo, but it lacks Cherubs, Super Jokers, and multiple Joker bonuses due to technical limitations.
- ^Ward, John, T. (March 7, 2004). JERSEYANA; A Mix of Dice, Poker And Lotto DreamsThe New York Times.
- ^Bloomberg Company Overview - Slingo Inc.Bloomberg.
- ^'RealNetworks Acquires Slingo'. RTTNews. July 31, 2013. Retrieved August 2, 2013.
- ^(24 July 2015). RealNetworks announces definitive agreement to sell its Slingo and Social Casino Games Business to Gaming Realms for $18 Million. Reuters.
- ^'IGT Launches New PowerVR Based Gaming Machines at Vegas Show'. Official Website for Imagination Technologies. 2003-09-24.
- ^'Statewide Progressive Jackpot Hit on Slingo Bonus Classic'. Marketwatch. 2008-12-15. Archived from the original on 2009-02-10.
- ^'Slingo MTV'. YouTube. 2007-07-16. Retrieved 2013-02-18.
- ^'Slingo Merch Plug: Joey Sabado is Slingo'. YouTube. 2010-08-23. Retrieved 2013-02-18.
- ^You need to click the spin button, then move the cursor away to the right before the devil comes to save the cherub.
- ^'Official Slingo Millennium Rules'. Slingo.com. 2002-08-01. Archived from the original on 2007-01-03.
- ^Make 12 or more matches.
- ^'Slingo CD-ROM Review at Gamespot'. Gamespot. 1998-12-15.
- ^'Slingo Deluxe Review at CNET'. CNET. 2006-09-26.
- ^'Slingo wins award'. Casino City Times. 2007-02-09.
- ^'Slingo Quest Hawaii Review at Gamezebo'. Gamezebo. 2008-04-07. Archived from the original on 2008-11-13. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- ^'Slingo Mystery Review at Gamezebo'. Gamezebo. 2009-09-24.
- ^'Slingo Quest'. IGN. 2008-12-09.
- ^'Slingo-2-Go Hands-On'. Gamespot. 2005-06-17.
- ^'Slingo Bingo'. Pocketgamer. 2007-09-18.
- ^'AC Coin & Slot's Two Highest-Earning Games Keep Casinos Winning Throughout North America'. Slingo Inc. 2008-11-06. Archived from the original on 2008-12-20.
- ^'List of Casinos with Slingo Machines'. Slingo Inc. 2008-12-18.
- ^'Statewide Progressive Jackpot Hit on Slingo Classic Bonus'. Slingo Inc. 2017-06-11. Retrieved 2017-06-11.[dead link]
- ^'Player wins big at Saratoga with Slingo Classic Bonus'. CasinoCityTimes.com. 2008-12-16.
- ^'Slingo Hand Held listing on Amazon'. Amazon. 2008-12-21.