- ODDS TO WIN 2021-22 SUPER BOWL LV. Team Odds; Kansas City Chiefs +550. Green Bay Packers +900. Tampa Bay Buccaneers +900. Baltimore Ravens +1200.
- Check out the 2020 Super Bowl odds below, then visit SportsLine to see all of R.J. White's 2020 Super Bowl best bets, all from the expert who has generated more than $4,000 in profit for his.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers routed the Kansas City Cheifs in the 2021 Super Bowl, as the Bucs cruised to a 31-9 win. Sportsbooks oddsmakers installed Kansas City as the favorite, with average odds sitting at -171. The Tom Brady-backed Buccaneers went into the big game as the underdog.
Super Bowl LV is just hours away and the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are set to play on football’s biggest stage. Tom Brady will try to add to his NFL record book, while Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs will look to become the first team to win back-to-back Super Bowls since Brady did it with the Patriots in 2003 and 2004.
Chicago’s implied Super Bowl chances fell from 2.94% (+3300) to 1.96% (+5000) after an ugly 19-11 loss to Indy. 30 Update Monday Night Football’s matchup of AFC elite broke a tie atop the Super Bowl odds, with the Chiefs moving from +500 to +400. Baltimore fell to +650 in defeat.
See below for odds, picks, analysis and more for the 2021 Super Bowl. Plus, click here to get an EDGE with Rotoworld Premium for betting trends, live odds and more.
Super Bowl 2021 odds, favorite, spread, line
According to PointsBet, the Kansas City Chiefs are this year’s favorite over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win the coveted Lombardi Trophy. See more on the point spread, moneyline and points total below:
- How to bet on Super Bowl LV: Bet on Chiefs vs. Buccaneers with PointsBet
- Point spread: Chiefs -3 (-115), Buccaneers +3 (-105)
- Moneyline: Chiefs -171, Bucs +145
- Over/under total: 56 points
RELATED: Bucs-Chiefs Super Bowl ‘Worst Result’ For Book
Super Bowl 2021 prop bets
- Color of Gatorade poured on winning coach: Orange (+150), Red (+225), Yellow/Green (+400), Clear (+400)
- Any player to throw a football into the cannon porthole during a celebration: +5000
- Coin toss result: Heads (-103), Tails (-103)
- Coin toss winner: Kansas City Chiefs (-103), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-103)
Super Bowl LV expert picks, predictions
- Hayden Winks’ picks: The Super Bowl opening line started at Chiefs -3 with an over/under of 57.5 points, and I took the Chiefs and the under immediately after projecting a 30-24 final. The under is my favorite bet right now between the sides and total for a few reasons.
- Mike Florio’s pick via ProFootballTalk: Buccaneers 30, Chiefs 27 (Read analysis here, plus see more picks and predictions)
- Chris Simms’ pick: Chiefs to win over Buccaneers (Click here or watch the video above for Simms’ final score prediction)
RELATED:Get betting tools, DFS, season-long fantasy help and more here
Super Bowl Odds 2021
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Week 12 matchup (Rotoworld)
Super Bowl Odds Over Under
The Week 12 Final Score Is Misleading
- The final score could’ve been closer to 38-24 if the Chiefs hadn’t coughed up a red zone fumble and settled for two red zone field goals, if the Chiefs kept their foot on the gas in the second half instead of chewing clock, or if Mike Evans hadn’t scored two garbage-time touchdowns in the fourth quarter. This game was a textbook example of how the final score doesn’t tell the full story.
Read more: Click here for a closer look at the Week 12 matchup between the Chiefs and Buccaneers
Super Bowl LV player projections from Hayden Winks (Rotoworld)
Kansas City Chiefs projections
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs QB: Patrick Mahomes‘ projection looks crazy — nobody ever projects for 350 yards — but the Chiefs are very likely to throw 35-50 times against the Bucs. (Projection here)
- Chiefs Wide Receivers: WR Tyreek Hill went so nuclear against the Bucs in Week 12 (12-263-3) that I spent the 30 minutes it took to clip all of his touches from that game (video). The Bucs switched up their coverages then, but Hill kept getting open. I don’t think the Bucs have a single corner capable of hanging with Hill when they go to Cover 3 or Cover 1 man. (Projection here)
RELATED: Keys to success for the Kansas City Chiefs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers projections
- Tom Brady, Buccaneers QB:Tom Brady also projects well. The Bucs may run the ball early — Kansas City’s defense faced the 28th-highest neutral pass rate this season because the Chiefs are typically light in the box — but Tampa’s projected game script favors a pass-heavy game as three-point dogs. (Projection here)
- Buccaneers Wide Receivers: Before the NFC Championship, Antonio Brown was reportedly “day-to-day”. It’s unknown if he’ll play in the Super Bowl, but I left him for now. Even at full health, Brown is not an every-down player. He lines up wide only in three-receiver sets and could even be pushed by Scotty Miller, who scored a long touchdown last game. (Projection here)
Read more: Click here for more projections for Running Backs and Wide Receivers, plus charts, data and more
RELATED SUPER BOWL POSTS
PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.
With Super Bowl LV put to bed, we turn our attention toward the 2022 Super Bowl odds. A ton will happen between now and Super Bowl 56 and the odds will be moving up and down along the way.
Much as the Kansas City Chiefs were Super Bowl favorites throughout the 2020 season and despite their loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV, the Chiefs (+550) enter the offseason as the Super Bowl favorite once again in the eyes of the oddsmakers from BetMGM Sportsbook.
Are you new to the world of sports betting? A Super Bowl future bet of $100 at +550 odds would profit $550 if the Chiefs win Super Bowl LVI in February, 2022.
The Buccaneers, despite seven-time Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady announcing he’ll be back in 2021, come in as the third-lowest odds (+1000 – bet $100, win $1,000) to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
2022 Super Bowl LVI odds
|NFL Team||Super Bowl 56 Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+550 (bet $100, win $550)|
|Green Bay Packers||+900|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1200|
|San Francisco 49ers||+1400|
|New Orleans Saints||+1800|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+3000|
|New England Patriots||+3000|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+5000|
|New York Giants||+6600|
|Washington Football Team||+6600|
|New York Jets||+8000|
Super Bowl Odds 2020 Season
Odds via BetMGM Sportsbook. What is the biggest win on a slot machine. Last updated 2/9/21.
Super Bowl Odds 2022
Place all of your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply.
Super Bowl Odds Vegas
Also see: Super Bowl Prop Bets Super Bowl Favorite
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Super Bowl Odds 2022
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.