- Suited Speed Cloth - 11 colors - Sold by the foot - Our most popular choice of poker felt
- Casino Style Poker Felt - 4 colors - Sold in a 104' x 62' piece - Amazing feel and look
- Poker Table Cloth - 1 solid color - Sold by the foot - Soft to the Touch
- Padded Table Felt - 1 solid color - Sold by the foot - Felt and Foam Padding Together
- Suited Poker Cloth - 10 colors - Sold by the yard - Suited Design on the Felt
- Velveteen - 8 solid colors - Sold in 9 foot piece - Soft to the Touch
- Poker Felt Layout - 1 color - Sold in a 72' x 36' piece - Standard Felt
- 47.25” 8 - Player Foldable Poker Table. From $159.99$214.99 96 Free Shipping.
- 52' Octagon Green Felt Poker Table, Folding Steel Legs 4 Texas Holdem Card Games.
- Poker Table Felt Using a quality Poker Table Felt is an essential part to building a quality poker table. All of the poker felts will provide an excellent playing surface; cards will slide with ease on any of these felts. These poker felts.
Note about Poker Table Felt - Many first time customers are expecting these fabrics to be made of felt like you find in a fabric store. The only felt above that is a actual felt is the poker layout. All of the other options are made with durable, long lasting polyester. Some of them are waterproof and stain resistant.
Poker Table Felt Velvet Fabric Provide your Poker Tables with a new vibe from a range of poker table fabrics at American Gaming Supply. We have several colors available to cover your poker tables.
Table Felt Poker Table
Table Felt Poker Rules
You do not want to use regular felt as an upholstered option on your poker table. It is a limited use material. It is fine as a felt layout that is laid on a table and used a few times. However, as it is being played on, it will start to ball up, making little fuzz balls all over the playing surface. You can take a razor blade and cut the fuzz balls off, but each time you do this it is making the felt thinner.