Poker tournament satellites are one of the last niches in the game that are not totally saturated with regs. They are also a great place to get your poker fix with the chance of winning a ticket that allows you to play in a tournament that is usually too big for your bankroll. Online, they can also serve as your main game if you wish, because most poker rooms allow you to sell the value of.
How to Crush WSOP Online Tournaments
- Play The Right Starting Hands. Whether it be lack of patience, or an unfamiliarity.
- If you’re not familiar with the concept of ICM as it relates to tournament poker, now is the time to start. Understanding ICM is as crucial to long-term success in poker as your ability to pick good spots to 3bet light, choose the right flops to continuation bet, or decide on a preflop shoving range.
- Find all My Poker Coaching strategy articles in one place. From value betting and bluffing to understanding blockers and other advanced concepts! /2021/02/Satellite-Poker-Tournaments.jpg 579 1030 Ivan Potocki Ivan Potocki 2021-02-21 08:-02-21 04:58:54 Satellite Poker Tournaments Strategy – Get Ready for the Big One.
- Every few years, tournament poker strategy evolves. Back in 2005, everyone stopped limping in and started raising preflop. By 2010, 3-betting light was the route to profit.
- Written by Joni 'Jouhki' Jouhkimainen
- Hits: 360
Online Poker Tournament Strategy
️️Tournament poker strategy has evolved a lot since the start of the poker boom, which was fueled by Chris Moneymaker’s WSOP Main Event win in 2003. Long-time players can remember the Harrington on Hold’em series of poker books, which introduced groundbreaking information in those early days of online poker. Add modern-day poker solvers and poker players who excel at data analysis to the picture and what you have is a very different game!