Boston is as a 2.5-point favorite against Golden State when Jaylen Brown's Celtics (10-8) and the Stephen Curry-led Warriors (11-9) hit the court on February 2, 2021. A point total of 227 has been set for the game.
Point Spread: Commonly called the line or spread, it is the number chosen by Las Vegas and overseas oddsmakers that they feel will get an equal number of people to wager on the underdog as on the. Boston Celtics Team Report including odds, performence stats, injuries, betting trends & recent transactions. Boston Celtics - NBA Basketball Team Report Google Tag Manager.
19-17 3rd in the Atlantic. The Boston Celtics' odds to win the 2020/2021 Atlantic Division are +3000. The payouts are better in moneyline betting. And future odds – who will win the NBA championship – are always changing and always generating mainstream buzz. An injury to James Harden may send the Rockets’ title odds tumbling, while a key trade or hot streak may send a team’s NBA championship odds from 50/1 to 20/1 in just a few days. Below, we analyze the Celtics-Warriors NBA odds and lines, with picks and predictions. Celtics SF Jayson Tatum ’s five-game absence from Jan. 15-24 after testing positive for COVID-19 was the main contributor in the team’s 2-5 straight-up record (3-4 against the spread) over the last seven games.
How to Watch
Time: 10:00 PM EST
TV Channel: TNT
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Data
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Celtics Betting Data
- Boston beat the spread more often than not this season, going 10-8 against the spread.
- The Celtics have gone 5-5 as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Boston goes above the point total half of the time, in 9 of 18 games (50%).
Warriors Betting Data
- This season, Golden State is 10-10 against the spread.
- The Warriors are 4-3 against the spread this season when they're at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Golden State has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the point total in just 9 of 20 outings.
Point Total Insights
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday's 227 total in seven out of 18 games (38.9%) this season.
- Eight Golden State games this year (40% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Tuesday's point total of 227 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 227 is three points more than the combined points per game averages for the Celtics (111.6 points per game) and the Warriors (112.4 points per game).
- This matchup's total is 4.5 fewer points than the 222.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the over/under in Celtics games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 227 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest's over/under (227 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors' games (225.7 points) this season.
In their last 10 matchups, Boston has won six games against Golden State,
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Celtics||Celtics||-13||225||-1012||673||Regular Season||119-104 BOS|
|11/15/2019||Celtics||Warriors||-6.5||223||-282||228||Regular Season||105-100 BOS|
|3/5/2019||-||Warriors||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||128-95 BOS|
|1/26/2019||-||Celtics||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||115-111 GS|
|1/27/2018||-||Warriors||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||109-105 GS|
|11/16/2017||-||Celtics||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||92-88 BOS|
|3/8/2017||-||Warriors||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||99-86 BOS|
|11/18/2016||-||Celtics||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||104-88 GS|
|4/1/2016||-||Warriors||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||109-106 BOS|
|12/11/2015||-||Celtics||-||-||-||-||Regular Season||124-119 GS|
Warriors: Stephen Curry11/15/2019 DNP - Celtics: Gordon Hayward;
Warriors: Stephen Curry
Celtics Warriors Odds Shark
Celtics Players to Watch
- The Celtics scoring leader is Brown, who averages 27.1 per contest to go with 5.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Boston's leading rebounder is Tristan Thompson averaging 8.4 boards per game and its best passer is Marcus Smart and his 6.1 assists per game.
- Jayson Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
- Smart and Robert Williams III lead Boston on the defensive end, with Smart leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Williams in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Warriors Cavs Spread
Warriors Players to Watch
- Curry puts up 27.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Warriors.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounding and assists are James Wiseman with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Draymond Green with 6.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.8 points and 4.6 rebounds per game).
- Curry knocks down 4.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warriors.
- Golden State's leader in steals is Kelly Oubre Jr. with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Andrew Wiggins with 1.5 per game.
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Warriors Celtics Odds
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Payton Pritchard: Day To Day (Knee) Voodoo gold slot free play slot machines.
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)