How mobile deposit works
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
Explore these simple steps to deposit checks in minutes.
Wells Fargo Deposit Account
1. Download the Wells Fargo Mobile app to your smartphone or tablet.
. Explains the terms of your banking relationship with Wells Fargo,. Is the Agreement between Wells Fargo and you for your account and any services,. Replaces all prior deposit agreements including any oral or written representations, and. Includes legal information about your banking relationship with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo Routing Numbers. See the table below for Wells Fargo routing numbers. Wells Fargo has 81 routing numbers. If you're filling out a Wells Fargo Deposit Slip deposit slip, please make sure to use the correct routing number for your account. The 'verified' column below tells if we verified the routing number with with a live connection to the bank. Click here to sign on to your Wells Fargo account from your mobile phone. Wells Fargo does not endorse and is not responsible for their content, links, privacy, or security policies. Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate.
2. Sign on to your account.
3. Select Deposit in the bottom bar. Or, use the Deposit Checks shortcut.
1. Select an account from the Deposit to dropdown. If you have set up a default account, it will already be pre-selected.
2. If you want to create or change your default account, go to the Deposit to dropdown and select the account you want to make your default, then select Make this account my default.
1. Enter the check amount. Your account’s remaining daily and 30-day mobile deposit limit will also display on the screen.
2. Make sure the amount entered matches the amount on your check, and select Continue.
1. Sign the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit at Wells Fargo Bank Only” below your signature (or if available, check the box that reads: “Check here if mobile deposit”).
2. Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check. You can use the camera button to take the photo. For best results, use these photo tips:
• Place check on a dark-colored, plain surface that’s well lit.
• Position camera directly over the check (not angled).
• Fit all 4 corners inside the guides on your mobile device’s screen.
1. Make sure your deposit information is correct, then select Deposit.
2. You’ll get an on-screen confirmation and an email letting you know we’ve received your deposit.
Sizzling hot gratis online gratis. 3. After your deposit, write “mobile deposit” and the date on the front of the check. You should keep the check secure for 5 days before tearing it up.
Still have questions?
Wells Fargo Deposit Time
Find a Location
Mobile deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement for other terms, conditions, and limitations.
If a deposit has already posted to your account, you can order a copy of a past deposit slip online or select View Details beside the deposit if you are already signed on.
If the deposit has not yet posted, or if the deposit was made to an account you do not access online, call us at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Please have your Transaction Receipt available when calling.
More information about deposit slip photocopies:
Wells Fargo Deposit Form
- You may obtain a photocopy of a deposit slip within seven years of the deposit date.
- Please allow up to ten business days for delivery.
- You may also request copies of the checks that were included in the deposit.
- A Document Copy Fee may apply when Wells Fargo provides you with a paper copy of a deposit slip and/or the accompanying checks. For additional information, please refer to your Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule, or call us at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
To order new blank deposit slips, call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or sign on to access Order Checks and Deposit Tickets on Wells Fargo Online.