- Same Race Multi Bets – Available for horse and greyhound racing and allows you to select multiple runners to win, finish within top 2, 3 or 4. Sportsbet same race multi gives you greater flexibility and a range of prices you won’t get anywhere else. You no longer have to rely on the running finishing in the top 3 to get a return on your bet.
- Sportsbet offers boxed exotic multiples from Doubles (containing 2 legs per multi bet) to 14 Folds (containing 14 legs per multi bet) and everything in-between and will be available for multi bets with as few as 3 selections and right up to 15 selections.
- Power Play allows you to increase your Odds on Racing, Sport, or Multibets Available on eligible Thoroughbreds, Greyhounds, Harness Racing, and Sports markets You get one Power Play per day Limit of one Power Play per Event or Race.
- Gather around folks, the time to be immortalised is now. As Sportsbet punters far and wide continue to nail amazing multis, we give birth to the #SBMulti Hall of Fame - where those that conquer the bet slip will be etched into the history books forever.
- How To Put A Multi Bet On Sportsbet
- How Does Sportsbet Multi Bet Work
- How To Do Multi Bet On Sportsbet
You are here: Home Beginner’s Guide Multi Betting A multi bet, also known as a multi, multiple, accumulator, parlay or all-up, is a bet that includes simultaneous selections on two or more outcomes in two or more events. If one or more of the selected outcomes.
Once a year, the nation "stops" for what is arguably Australia's most famous and fashionable horse race. But have you ever felt intimidated by all the buzz? Here's h..
Once a year, the nation "stops" for what is arguably Australia's most famous and fashionable horse race. But have you ever felt intimidated by all the buzz? Here's how to get into the spirit this year and take your own punt.
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - MAY 24: Lance Franklin of the Swans in action during the round 10 AFL match between the Sydney Swans and the Collingwood Magpies at Sydney Cricket Ground on May 24, 2019 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Matt King/AFL Photos/Getty Images)Source:Getty Images
Sportsbet says it will be paying out customers after being dragged into a betting controversy by fuming punters.
How To Put A Multi Bet On Sportsbet
The online bookmaker initially voided mulit-bets which included no player getting more than 40 disposals in AFL matches over the weekend.
A Twitter page named “Sportsbet Lawsuit” sprouted up claiming it had “enquired” with Slater and Gordon to launch a class action after several users complained. One punter posted a screenshot of a multi bet worth $30,223 in winnings that hadn’t been paid out.
Have just enquired with @SlaterGordon in regards to the Class Action. Any screenshots of voided bets, evidence that you think is relevant, please DM me directly. Thanks.— Sportsbet Lawsuit (@SB40PlusLawsuit) May 26, 2019
— Sam Kendall (@SamKendall2) May 26, 2019
The “Sportsbet Lawsuit” account reached over 1000 followers in just 21 hours of being launched.
The Herald Sun reported that Sportsbet claimed the odds they published were incorrect, meaning they were entitled to void the bets.
Sportsbet later admitted they made a “rare pricing error” and confirmed they would be paying out customers at the correct odds after “missing the mark”.
“Last week we made a rare pricing error,” a Sportsbet spokesman told news.com.au.
“We picked the error up early — well in advance of the AFL round — and notified our customers and returned their funds in line with our terms and conditions.
“In recognition of missing the mark, we’re going to reinstate our customers’ bets and pay them at the correct odds. We apologise to the small number of customers who were impacted.”
Sportsbet weren’t the only ones under fire this weekend.Source:Getty Images
It comes barely a week after Sportsbet grabbed headlines over an election payout slip-up.
The agency, and most of Australia, was so sure of a Labor win it opted to reward punters two days ahead of the votes being counted. Free download lucky time slots.
Over $1.3 million was paid out to those who threw money behind Bill Shorten and the Labor Party.
It’s worth noting one of the main reasons betting agencies pay out punters early is so they reinvest the money into another event, a tactic that has proved extremely successful.
But the real loss to the agency came from paying out those who bet on Scott Morrison and the Coalition to win.
How Does Sportsbet Multi Bet Work
At one point, odds on the Coalition had hit $7.50.
How To Do Multi Bet On Sportsbet
Seven out of every 10 bets relating to the federal election were put on Labor winning, with Sportsbet previously boasting that punters had backed the party into “Winx-like odds of $1.16”.